Chapter 3

The royal couple were still inside the room, with no disturbances inside or out. The afternoon went by and the evening has descended. They were deep in sleep, that even Hongjoong relaxed without realizing it. It was time for Hongjoong and Jongho to change their shifts. Jongho was severely informed to be very careful for any kind of noise or scent coming from their prince.

   " Hi I'm Mingi " said San's one and only guard standing next to the door and on Jongho's left side. Jongho's face almost showed disgust to the sudden conversation the taller was making. Jongho simply hated people except Seonghwa, Hongjoong and Wooyoung because to him people are annoying.

   " Hello. " said Jongho so coldy it sent shivers down Mingi's body, he thought that Yeosang has extreme taste in men because wow he was untouchable. On the other hand, Jongho found him to be a nuisance, all he wanted was to protect his prince in peace.

   " Hyung.. " mumbled Hongjoong entering Seonghwa's room completely drained to the core. Seonghwa was too busy arranging the room to his liking, making Hongjoong huff in annoyance and drag his feet to his hyung. As soon as Seonghwa felt the presence behind him, he turned around to find Hongjoong.

   Hongjoong took Seonghwa's large figure into his embrace, shocking the older entirely making him blush immensely. " W-whats wrong Joongie..? " spoke Seonghwa as low as a whisper, too shocked to even hold him back making ,Hongjoong smirk in response. " Too shy now, baby? " he hummed rocking Seonghwa left and right holding him by the neck, burying his head. It took everything in him not to scream, slowly he made his hands clutch Hongjoong in his embrace. With that Hongjoong relaxed forgetting everything for awhile, he needed this more than ever, especially after the day they were basically kicked out.

   On the other room, Wooyoung was slowly waking up, his eyes barely opening. As soon as his eyes adjusted he noticed the pitch black room, for a second he thought he was back at his castle. The moment he moved his head up, he whimpered at the sudden pain rushing from his back to his head. Almost forgetting someone was in the room, after all Wooyoung would scream in pain with Seonghwa and the rest. He refused to show his father how painful those beatings were nor did he have time to think of his physical pain. Jongho's ears suddenly perked while Mingi looked unfazed. He thought about for a little and came to a conclusion that Wooyoung would never make a sound if he was actually in pain.

   Wooyoung sat himself up with his legs on the ground with the bed sheets slightly down, he searched the room to see if perhaps San was still there. Of course, to his shock there he was sleeping in a sitting position in the bed with a book in his hand. The fact he was still in the room made Wooyoung stand up slowly not to increase his headache and made his way to San. He studied his face up until his toes that were hidden with a sock. He admired every inch of the son of Aphrodite placed before him from his angelic eyes down to his jawline that could slice someone's throat to the pink plump lips adored with his neck veins down to his collarbone. Wooyoung's breath hitched at the sight in front, it was his first time seeing someone absolutely beautiful.

   He couldn't help the heat that rushed to his face as looked the opposite direction, he hated this. He quietly sighed making his way towards the door, he wanted to get his medicine to stop the pounding in his head. As soon as Wooyoung moved the door's handle, San's eyes flashed open without a notice from the younger. " Jongho..? Bring me my medicine.." slightly whispered Wooyoung to his guard as to not wake San up. Jongho immediately took out the medicine out of his inner pocket and handed him one pill as to not overdose. Wooyoung glared at him which made Jongho put his arms up in defeat, it made the prince roll his eyes and almost slam the door shut, which he didn't.