𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

Start from the beginning

After this announcement the doors opened and you all walked out, your legs felt sore and shaky and you held your breath as you took your first step in the corridor where the U20 team was.

You felt a hand on your shoulder and turned around.

_(name) no need to be this nervous... Aryu's words made you feel a little relived until he finished his sentence. At least shake with style. He said as he made eye contact with you and you noticed how anxious he looked.

You started getting closer and closer until the opponent team started walking to your side.

You felt someone get on your left and didn't dare check.

'If I see him I'm gonna throw up for sure.'

_That Shidou dude. The male on your side spoke as you felt your shoulder tense. Used to be on your team right ? Well sorry to disappoint but he won't be playing today. As he finished his sentence you turned and met the tall man's gaze.

You totally forgot about your nervous state and let out a mocking chuckle.

_He sucks anyway. You told more to yourself but he heard you and let out an amused laugh too. Didn't know there were girls in Blue Lock. He teased you while stretching his arms

When you finally reached the door he walked infront of you before throwing a look over his shoulder to your face.

_We'll end this without even letting you score once. He said more dryly but still with a smirk on his face. But i could let you score if you want, just ask nicely~ he said as his smirk grew on his features. A new feeling ran through you as you tilted your head.

_Try me.

He chuckled and walked totally in the stadium.

As you passed through the doors you heard cheerings and yells from all the spectators.

You took a second to realise how many people were there before letting out a whistle.

_Now that's a crowd. You told yourself before going on the middle with your team.

The speaker started shouting random informations to excite the crowd even more and it was mostly about THE Sae Itoshi.

'Speaking of him where is he.' You turned your head to find the said male and saw his figure in the back.

He had his hands in his pockets and was eyeing the spectators boringly.

'HE'S SO ahm'  you faked a cough and eyed him with narrowed eyes.

Then he turned his head to look in front of him and his eyes met yours.

You immediately tensed but didn't look away.

'I am NOT LOSING THE EYE CONTACT THIS TIME.' You thought while remembering all those times you looked away first after looking at an imposing player.

He didn't seem interested in you the slightest but still kept eyeing you with a cold gaze.

After a few more seconds he looked away and you smirked.

'I WON'

_Huh what's a chick doing here !? A guy from the opposite team with pinkish hair asked before stopping infront of you while everyone waited for the match to start.

You blinked a few times and tilted your head confused.

_It's not important anyway we're gonna crush you ! he said and looked over his shoulder behind him where one of his teammates stood.

_Please do.

_What !?

_what. you repeated with a neutral expression.

You both held eye contact before you narrowed your eyes and turned your head only eyeing him from the corner of your eye.

_You clearly are getting worked up to play against teenagers. You said as he clearly was getting pissed. I mean you're right because we're gonna destroy all of you.

'WERE AM I GETTING THIS CINFIDENCE NOW HE S GONNA BE MAD-'

_Feisty i like it. the guy who walked next to you earlier said while stopping next to the blond who was still staring at you, he held the same smirk and crossed his arms over his chest. How about i take you out on a date after we win this, hmm ?

'Wait i recognize this guy- isn't he the one Chigiri and Isagi were talking about ?'

FLASH-BACK

_According to these info.. there is a huge 19-year old who already got an offer to play in an Italian team. Chigiri said while sitting on the side of the door with a blue lock tablet.

Isagi and Bachira were on his side as you leaned closer to see who they were talking about.

Oliver Aiku
Age : 19
Height : 190

You narrowed your eyes and straightened your back.

_Looks like the team would be centered around him. Chigiri said as you already felt tired by watching everyone run around you.

END-FLASH-BACK

_Oliver Aiku ? you said still deep in thoughts.

_The one and only. As he said so you looked up to meet his gaze again and he was still smirking with a hand on his hip.

'..........'

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||