𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

You eyed one by one the three people infront of you with a neutral face while keeping a hand on your hip.

Reo's expression was the same as yours as he stood close on your right while Barou was a few meters away with his usual character.

There was a guy with long dark-brown hair, another one with way shorter but same color as his that was staring at the ground as if he was about to piss himself.

And the third one was facing you with his back.

Your eyes trailed from his refined muscles as you recognized his hair.

'Isn't that the dude I called honey earlier-'

_So, are we playing against them or not ? The long-haired male from the opposite team asked while playing with his hair, a bored look plastered on his face.

_T-them ?? The third one asked while looking at you three with a panicked look before looking down on his lap and started mumbling some random words.

_Anyone would do, i don't care. The one with his back faced to you said.

The one that first spoke tsked and turned his head to him.

_Me, you don't talk to me like this. He said.

_Remember if I chose you is only because you were the two first to arrive. He harshly answered.

You pinched your nose's bridge annoyed as Reo still watched the three opponents argue.

_Let's get this over with. Barou said before stepping infront of you and Mikage.

_Are we playing, yes or no. He coldly asked.

You turned your gaze from him to them to see the long-haired and the scared one turn to the guy with long-eyelashes.

'Dang those EYELASHES DONT LIE' You thought as he turned around with his arms crossed over his chest.

_Let's put this to an end. He said confirming your future match.

You shared a fast glance with Reo on your side before getting closer to the door that showed stage 3.

Rin Itoshi

Jyubei Aryu

Aoshi Tokimitsu

(Vs)

Shoei Barou

Reo Mikage

(Name) (Lastname)

'RIN GOHDAM ITOSHI, THOSE GENS HIT HARD, if we had a kid would they have those eyela-'

___________☆___________☆

You stared at the blue lock man next to your net with pure hatred as a feminie voice explained the rules again from the speaker.

When she finished you stood more aside and stretched your arms behind your back.

Team Red Vs Team White

The whistle announced the beginning of the match.

You stood behind both of your teammates with a frown on your face.

Tokimitsu seemed lost as Reo ran to him with the ball.

He didn't have to put much efforts before running past him.

But then Aryu appeared and stood infront of the goal.

Barou ran past both of them and Reo took this as his sign to pass to him.
As he did so Shoei scored before boringly looking behind him where the rest of the players stood.

Without even noticing your own action you were standing with a hand on your hip still next to the blue lock man with a neutral expression.

As you realised that you did nothing in this first goal you tensed your shoulders.

You eyed them to see if someone noticed and saw Rin with his hands in his pockets looking at you with narrowed eyes.

You couldn't tell what he was thinking.

'Does he think that im so much of a pro that I can score with my mental health and that's why I didn't move ? AWWW HE SO CUTE- yeah no.'

You slowly arrived at the middle of your side of the stadium, and no one told you anything about why you didn't participate.

_I see. Rin slowly started as the ball remained under his left foot. Is that what you call playing soccer ? He asked while still looking down. You suck. He said before hitting the ball from his position that reached the middle of your goal.

Barou stood with a pissed expression not too far from you as Reo had a forced smile with frowned eyebrows.

_You think that because you are Sae Itoshi's brother you are as good as him ? How foolish. Barou said before running with another ball past him.

But before he can go any further Rin blocked his way with his hands still in his pockets.

_You are the one thinking this way. He said before dribbling past him and hitting in the item that went toward the goal.

The trajectory was perfect and there was no one on the way.

Reo tightened his fist as he watched from far, but something flashed in through you.

You ran toward it, trying to set yourself a few meters infront to stop the item from reaching the net.

You didn't have enough time to totally turn around so you decided to jump anyway.

The ball hit against your shoulder and fell back on the ground as you blocked it by putting your foot on it.

Rin eyed your for a moment before squinting his eyes again.

_That was stylish. The long-haired male said as the other one started panicking.

_We're really plying against those guys !? No..no..no that can't be-

_Shall we continue ? Or Sir "being Sae Itoshi's brother means I'm better'' still want to watch from aside  ? You asked with a smirk as he finally removed his hands from his pockets.

_Who's talking. he calmly talked back as you tried not to show your true feeling at the moment.

'I THOUGHT THAT HE DIDN'T NOTICE'

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||