𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

Never did you play a so tensed game.

Isagi and Kaiser ran side by side as for once you kept up.

_Ex-f*cking-cuse me ! Kaiser shouted amused after seeing Isagi's action. Very cool Yoichi ! Welcome to my dimension ! He said while you had only one thing in mind.

And that was to score another goal.

'That's getting old..' you thought while frustration took over your mind after the first goal of your team.

Isagi seemed in a worse mind set than you since he tried scoring immediately after hearing Kaiser's annoying voice, it would've worked if it wasn't for Kunigami who tried stealing the spotlight from him.

You stopped running along with Isagi while Kaiser walked past you and him with his hands in his pockets.

_You definitely weren't in a good position Yoichi. As we both saw you did miss at the end, good grief Isagi. He said provokingly with a neutral tone. All you had to do is pass me the ball instead. You must really love dishing out assists. Kaiser told him while stopping at your level.

_I'll crush you Kaiser... he started quietly while Kaiser raised a brow at him. I'll fucking kill you even if it's the last thing I do.

This made the German player smirk widen while he turned to look at him.

_Oh wow, is that a new way of saying I love you ? He sarcastically asked while you listen quietly from your spot. I honestly preferred (Name)'s pass earlier if we're talking about confessions. He continued with the same tone while your shoulders dropped.

Isagi was pulling on his hair with his teeth gritting while his gaze remained on the ground.

___________________☆

Bastard München
2 - 1
Manshine City

You stared at the board boringly while your neutral self was back.

You didn't regret passing the ball to Kaiser earlier, it was the only right thing to do since you couldn't score from your spot in any possible scenario.

You examined the stadium from your spot and saw Isagi about to pass out before you went and passed your arm under his own to keep him up.

_Yo Isagi. You said while he look at you for a second. You want to score right. You asked while his eyes slightly widened. I have nothing of a joker. You started while he was still trying to catch his breath. I am not sure about this stupid nickname people gave me but.. I see it in another way. Cobra, or just a type of snake you got it ? Anyway a reptile. You started while he remained quiet. 

_What do you mean ? He a cut you while wiping the sweat from his forehead.

_Fuck the king. You said while looking toward Kaiser who was talking with Ness. A snake bites at the first opportunity he gets. I have one now. I'll keep bringing the ball to you Isagi Yoichi. You said and his breath hitched.

You let go off him and he almost fell since his state didn't change in those short minutes.

_Why- he started and you only predicted his question before answering while looking at him over your shoulder.

_I'll eventually have my moment~ you said with a childish grin. This goal is yours not mine Isagi.

_________________☆

Bastard München
2 - 2
Manshine City

Nagi scored for his team a second goal while you eyed Reo cheer around him.

'Damn that was impressive.' You thought not really envious at them.

This until Isagi started screaming next to you frustrated.

'Dang chill out-'

_Nagi. He called him while you rubbed the back of your head. You're amazing after all.. tell me how did you reach that. He asked him while the white-haired male turned to him.

_Huh ?

_That state you just reached could you describe it ? He asked him while Nagi seemed to think for a moment.

_It's not much. I've been playing football because I wanted to beat you.. he confessed while you almost went throwing up.

'SUP WITH EVERYONE HAVING A RIVAL-'

_But then I realised that you weren't the only threat. He said and turned to you while you sweatdropped.

_A goal like that was built on things "springtime of youth". Isagi said while his hair covered his eyes which didn't allow you to see his expression. There's no value in success if you can't reproduce it. I'll crush you in this match. He said and looked up revealing a determined gaze. There won't be any more miracles for you two.

_Hearing a lot for barking today huh? Reo said while hearing Isagi threat him along with Nagi. Are we really that scary ? Now that we've surpassed Isagi Yoichi, I'll show you. Reo said with a grin. Our new stage, the second act of our journey to becoming the best players in the world.

_Reo my man you know I appreciate you but did you get rid of me that fast ? You sarcastically asked while he only genuinely chuckled.

_Come on now we'll probably meet at the top. He told you while you smirked.

Isagi tightened his fists while you started hearing some noises from the bench.

_Ladiiiieees and gentleman! The master of the Manshine City team shouted while removing his jacket and stepping in. The score is 2-2 !! I'm sure everybody can see the climax coming ! At now..  this era's football superstarsss.. CHRIS PRINCE ! He shouted and ran in while your jaw dropped.

'Talking of an introduction-' at the same moment his eyes stopped on your figure and he came walking to you, Isagi, Nagi and Reo

You tried to take a step aside to let him pass but he only stopped infront of you.

'What now..........'

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||