IMP Changes

So guys first of all, yeah I been pretty busy and as mentioned in the bio this book is indeed a slow update so I am sorry for the delay.

Secondly, there are a few changes in the story that I am yet to update but please read this so that u won't get confused:-

1. Maria's parent (father side) are not Singaporean Royal Family they are aristocrats. The difference here is that Royal Family has a historic link to ancestral rulers whereas aristocrats are pretty much the same thing accept not directly Royals. They are noble rich people.

2. They are currently in France not Italy. I have observed that I did say her mom is Italian but have accidentally used all French phrases so is the change.

3. Maria is an Antagonist personality. It's not a change, just a point I wanted to highlight if you have not noticed yet. Note: Also her liking Rose only for her body in the beginning is totally normal as she is recruited as an SB. And yeah she also lowkey weird.

4. Yes I have changed the buckingham palace.

I yet again apologize for the inconvenience, I wouldn't hv noticed these if u guys didn't mention in the comments. I made the mistakes as I am unaware about either of the countries which I think is very important when u r writing abt it. Anyways I hv learnt from my mistakes and hopefully avoid in the future.