CHAPTER 7

"I will pay your entire debt off if you tell me"

She was really willing to pay so much for a useless piece of information?? Rose couldn't believe it. Geez rich people.

"You really will?"

"I don't go back on my words"

Well the offer was tempting but now it had come to Rose's self-respect. And no way she was going to tell her.

"I am not"

Maria was surprised to find out she wasn't a virgin. She believed her boyfriend must be the one. But she didn't say much about it rather smirked and asked to submit her bills to Mia tomorrow in the office.

Rose couldn't believe she actually let her have her fun. It was so humiliating but at least the lady won't see her as an innocent young girl.

After it the dinner was also over so they had nothing more to say. They walked out together and Maria gestured the driver who dropped Rose to the venue to leave and asked Rose to come with her in her Porsche instead.

"Where do you live?" Rose asks Maria.

"15 minutes to my office"

"My house is an hour away from yours" Rose says as, if she wanted to drop her off.

"That's fine" Maria says casually.

Rose admired the breathtaking beauty of this woman in sexy scarlet silk dress to be driving an expensive car. Despite being oddly dressed for the occasion, she looked so relaxed. She had replaced her heels with some sneakers as she drove and wore a white fur crop jacket to protect herself from the cold.

"If you stare any longer I won't be the only one doubting your sexuality" Maria says with a proud smirk. Rose blushed in embarrassment and immediately looked out of the window.

"Rose, you are my Sugar baby now. Though I don't require you often I would like to meet you again tomorrow. I didn't want to burden you so I didn't bring up the topic today but it would be great if you come to my office tomorrow"

"My college would end at 2. Can I be there by 3.30?"

"Come at 4 that's fine with me. I stay in office till 8, most days"

"Okay"

"May I know how did you get my contact?"

"My friend is a Sugar Baby of a man. She gave me your details viva him"

Maria didn't know what her personal marketing team was doing. How does anyone know about this if it is so secretive? No, there has been a loop hole through which her contacts have been leaked and it also gave a threat of even bigger information to be leaked next time.

"Can I get her contact number?"

"Sure, I'll text you"

"Yeah.." Maria had to get the hold of the information before it escalates.

"We have reached!" Rose says looking at her street.