CHAPTER 2

Rose went home and thought about it. Sugar Daddy wasn't a concept unknown to her. She was just not experienced. Around 30s, not bad, but what if he asks her for more than just cuddling? She wasn't virgin but she never did it with someone with a 10 year gap. And what if he is like that dick Edward? That would be a nightmare..

But asking Syd for money won't be nice too. She had just started living her happy life and small installments would be too less for her debt.

Bakery was no use too, yes it may pay for her daily expenses but only as much as to survive...and it was not possible as she didn't know a thing about it.

It sounded tempting and easier to earn money. And it was much better than live streaming or working in the bar. She would be exploited by only one man this way. And once she is done with her debts and collected enough, she could also ditch the SD.

"Syd, let's talk about it tomorrow in college ground" Rose said on call.

"I didn't think you would agree so easily but okay!"

"I will ask my sugar daddy to get the contact of yours"

"Mhm...don't you have any other knowledge except his name and age"

"Rosie, unfortunately I don't. I will fetch you his contact number, you can ask yourself"

"Thank you Syd"

"No problem bestie"

Rose sighed cutting the call.

"Desperation leads you to the worst" she said to herself.

...

"I cannot believe, we are gonna be sugar baby bestfriends!" Syd exclaims and Rose gave her a look for which she apologized.

"You should try it too..in no time you will be out of debt and you won't have problems in the future too"

Rose just gave her small smiles as Syd tried cheering her up.

"I too do it, it's not that hard you know, well..Not the best way, but it pays my bills"

"I know I know..what do I have to do?"

"That I cannot say, it depends on your employer. What he wants you to do"

"As in?"

"Like mine asks me to accompany him to places, introduces me as her girlfriend, and sometimes we are intimate"

"Do I-Do I really have to sleep with him?" Rose was still stuck on it.

"Listen, if you don't wanna, you can just tell him. But he might fire you. Or we can find someone else who doesn't want to sleep..(which is a joke)"

"I see.."

"How did you get employed?"

"I told ya, long story. I think he chose me among a few people, I wonder why"

"Yeah.." Rose knew Syd was hot, golden tan, hazel green eyes, sharp toothed smile, and a mellifluous voice with a bubbly personality. Which guy wouldn't want her?

"I don't think I am as attractive as you to be a Sugar Baby. What looks nice, sells"

"Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Everyone's taste is different and I hope you are Mr.Chua's taste"

"Why are you still a SB?"

"You know..I loooove the attention I am getting at college. Plus this Lux life, everyone is so jealous. And now I have the habit it's not weird anymore"

"So, are you up for it?"

"I guess"

"You sure"

"Yeah.."

"You sound so reluctant"

"I would love to be Mr.Chua's sugar baby, I am so ready for it" Rose says with sarcasm.

"That's more like it..I will ring him up right now!"

"Who, Mr.Chua?"

"No..my Sugar daddy..I told you he-"

"Yeah I remember"

"Yuh"

Syd went to a secluded place to talk. She came back smiling brightly. Rose giggled, she was such a dork.

"He messaged me an email contact. You have to email them and send the resume"

"Resume" Rose scoffed.

"What?" Syd asks not getting her dry humor. Rose rolled her eyes.

"Nothing, just forward me"

Rose emailed and was asked for some soft copy document submissions. Like Birth Certificate, Voting ID, Last Qualification Report, Last job Status Report (if any), Certificate of Medical Checkup, Driving License (if any) and Domicile Certificate.

Some more details included her Photo ID, Social networks, Current Job/Education, and some more personal details.

"What the fuck, am I getting an actual job or something?" Rose thought.

The next day she got an email for appointment for a personal interview. She checked the location. It was 'Chi Industries' a well know MNC of Electronics. Why would a SB interview be held there unless she had actually accidentally applied for a respected job.

She read the email subject, yes it was for the sugar baby interview. Then she read the venue, it was again that company. As if somebody has cut and pasted two different emails together.

She doubted whether she should go and even asked Syd who said her to trust the process.

She tried finding Mark Chua on the internet. And to her surprise he actually existed. He was well know Asian star but wait, he was MARRIED.

She wondered what is the need of a Sugar Baby if he has a wife already. They even looked lovey dovey to the public eyes. Men..Rose mummers and shakes her head.

At least he wasn't that bad looking...

...

A/n: Any idea why Mr. Chua is appointing a Sugar Baby when he has a wife? Answers here -->