CHAPTER 4 | At Home

When the Uber dropped them home, The uber driver helped them bring both of the bikes in Whilst Arlo picked up Avery out of the car seat. Francis carried on sleeping and after the Uber driver left Arlo entered the house.

Arlo walked upstairs with Francis's nappy bag and then walked into their guest room which had a crib in there. Arlo decided to become like an 18-year-old with a 2-year-old girl who is attending college. 

Arlo laid Francis in the crib and Francis squirmed around. Arlo walked over too his school bag which was in a different room and then grabbed out his Chromebook and started to work on his Chromebook because he had homework due on Monday. 

After 20 minutes Francis woke up and sat in the crib realising they are still roleplaying. Arlo noticed and walked over to Francis. Arlo picked Francis up and Laid her down on the guest bed.

"You went poopy Avery" Arlo Said

Avery looked down and blushed a lot because she did not even realise that she did poop in the nappy. Arlo grabbed another nappy with a unicorn on the front and changed her nappy. Arlo took off all of her clothes and then picked her up. 

Arlo walked downstairs with her in his arms. Avery giggled in her nappy because she was liking the feeling and Arlo sat her down on the sofa and turned on a girly show for babies. Avery and Arlo carried on roleplaying..