INTRODUCTION

|

DAEMON TARGARYEN
The Rogue Prince
"What sort of improprieties are you thinking of? You know, you can tell me. I'm certain I've had some similar thoughts, myself."

DAENAERA TARGARYENThe Sweet Princess"He is sin in the flesh

DAENAERA TARGARYEN
The Sweet Princess
"He is sin in the flesh. He is danger like the fire a dragon breathes. He is the bane of my existence...yet my heart calls his name."

Where the Dance of Dragons is stopped before it truly begins—with Rhaenyra as the Heir to the Iron Throne, Daemon Targaryen decides to stick it to Alicent and Otto Hightower one last time

...by seducing Alicent and Viserys' sweet and innocent daughter, Daenaera Targaryen.

PLAYLIST//:

CLOSE
-nick jonas ft. tove lo
"'Cause if I want you, then I want you, babe. Ain't going backwards, won't ask for space. 'Cause space was just a word made up by someone who's afraid get too close."

DANGEROUS WOMAN
-ariana grande
"Something 'bout you makes feel like a dangerous woman. Something 'bout you makes me want to do things that I shouldn't."

UNHOLY
-sam smith ft. Kim petras
"Mummy don't know Daddy's getting hot, at the body shop, doing something unholy. He sat back while she's dropping it, she be popping it, yeah she put it down slowly"

CRIMINAL
-britney spears
"I know you told me I should I stay away. I know you said he's just a dog astray. He is a bad boy with a tainted heart, and even I know this ain't smart. But momma, I'm in love with a criminal."

BAD ROMANCE
-lady gaga
"I want your love, and I want your revenge. I want your love, I don't wanna be friends. Je veux ton amour, et je neux ta revanche."

WARNING:
This will be EXTREMELY NSFW! This story obviously includes some heavy themes, as the summary suggests.

|