Harry's hearing

"Morning Uncle Siri" Phoenix said as she took a seat beside her uncle who smiled at her.

"Good morning Nixy, Harry just left with Arthur for his hearing"

"I'm sure he'll be fine, the amount of times I got caught using underage magic" Remus rolls his eyes at her before smiling.

"Why am I not surprised by Sirius's niece breaking the rules" Sirius and Phoenix both look at Remus and laugh along with Tonks.

Harry's hearing had gone well and he was cleared so would be off once again to Hogwarts on the 1st September.

"I knew it!" yelled Ron, punching the air. "You always get away with stuff!"

"They were bound to clear you," Hermione said. "There was no case against you, none at all"

"Everyone seems quite relieved, though, considering they all knew I'd get off," Harry said smiling. Mrs. Weasley was wiping her face on her apron, and Fred, George, and Ginny were doing a kind of war dance to a chant that went

"He got off, he got off, he got off" Phoenix smiled as she sat beside her uncle watching them.

"That's enough, settle down!" shouted Mr. Weasley, though he too was smiling. "Listen, Sirius, Lucius Malfoy was at the Ministry"

"What?" Sirius said sharply.

"He got off, he got off, he got off" The twins were still chanting with Ginny.

"Be quiet, you three! Yes, we saw him talking to Fudge on level then they went up to Fudge's office together. Dumbledore ought to know."

"Absolutely," Sirius said. "We'll tell him, don't worry."

"Well, I'd better get going, there's a vomiting toilet in Bethnal Green waiting for me. Molly, I'll be late, I'm covering for Tonks, but Kingsley might be dropping in for dinner"

"He got off, he got off, he got off "

"That's enough Fred, George, Ginny!" Mrs. Weasley said, as Mr. Weasley left the kitchen. "Harry dear, come and sit down, have some lunch, you hardly ate breakfast" Harry takes a seat opposite Ron and Hermione as they started talking.

" 'Course, once Dumbledore turned up on your side, there was no way they were going to convict you," Ron said happily, now dishing great mounds of mashed potatoes onto everyone's plates.

"Yeah, he swung it for me," Harry said. "I wish he'd talked to me, though. Or even looked at me." And as he thought this, the scar on his forehead burned so badly that he clapped his hand to it.

"What's up?" Hermione said, looking alarmed.

"Scar," Harry mumbled. "But it's nothing. It happens all the time now" None of the others had noticed a thing, all of them were now helping themselves to food while gloating over Harry's narrow escape; Fred, George, and Ginny were still singing. Hermione looked rather anxious, but before me or her could say anything, Ron said happily,

"I bet Dumbledore turns up this evening to celebrate with us, you know."

"I don't think he'll be able to, Ron," Mrs. Weasley said, setting a huge plate of roast chicken down in front of Harry. "He's really very busy at the moment."

"HE GOT OFF, HE GOT OFF, HE GOT OFF"

"SHUT UP" Roared Mrs Weasley.

This next bit includes smut so if you don't want to read that skip to the next chapter.

Phoenix heads for a shower before wrapping a towel around herself and locking her door. Theres a knock at her door.

"Yeah" She calls out as she heads to her wardrobe to grab something to wear.

"It's me" Bill calls back as she smiles and unlocks her door with a quick wave of her wand. Bill walks in and closes the door behind him making sure to lock it again. He walks over to Phoenix wrapping his arms around her waist "I like this look on you" He says as he slowly removes the towel letting it fall to the floor. "Prefer this one though" He says as he pulls her to him, their lips meeting as he deepens the kiss. Phoenix's hands start undoing his shirt buttons as he moves on to attack her neck with kisses only stopping to shrug off his shirt and place a silencing charm on the room.

"Bill" She moaned as he gently sucked and kissed her neck. He stops what he's doing for a moment to pick her up and walks over to the bed placing her down before climbing over her and continuing to place kisses on her neck. He slowly starts moving down her body, leaving small kisses until he reaches her breasts. Gently taking a nipple into his mouth making her gasp slightly as she moans again. "Bill" She moans again.

"What do you need darling" He says as he starts placing kisses down her stomach.

"You" She whimpers as he smiles against her stomach before kissing his way back up her body until he reaches her mouth. Phoenix reaches down and quickly opens the button of his trousers before he quickly slides them off along with his boxers. Bill pushes her legs apart. He slips a finger inside her.

"Wet and ready for me as always" he slips a second finger inside causing her to moan into his kisses. He removes his fingers and replaces them with his dick. He slides in slowly and then back out keeping a slow pace.

"Please" She begs.

"What do you want baby"

"You, I need you to go faster" he gives her a cheeky smile and starts to move faster.

"Fuck that feels so good"

"Cum for me baby" as if his words are all she need she starts cumming after three more thrusts of his hips he cums as well. They lay there until they both eventually fall asleep.