𝐀𝐑𝐂 2 - 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 26

Xie Chian took a rough visual inspection, and there were about 10, 15, 20...26 people who ran over.

His rough visual inspection was accurate enough.

The total number of people surviving on the island is only 40. Excluding Xie Chian and Jiang Kuo, and the group of Qin Nian Li Weihua who just left, there are 36 people.

There were 26 people who ran over.

The island is so big that it is impossible for so many people to happen to meet it by chance. The probability is too small. Xie Chian remembered the gunshot that he had just heard.

The current situation is more like someone threatening with a gun, gathering this group of people and driving them to the sheepfold as if they were chasing sheep--that is, the wasteland where he is now without shelter and at a glance.

Ji Qinglin and Bai Buran saw Jiang Kuo and Xie Chi'an, perhaps because they were still acquaintances, and felt a little safe, and ran towards them.

In fact, it's the same everywhere. There is no hiding place in this direction, and people can't pass the gun quickly.

"Xiao Jiang, Xiao Xie, why are you here!" Bai Buran said anxiously, "There is someone behind—"

nonsense.

"Where is Xiao Bai?" Xie Chian asked.

"Xiaobai went to find something to eat. Not long after it left, we saw a group of people rushing over. A masked man was chasing them with a gun in his hand. Everyone was driven here by him. Once someone went in another direction When he ran, he shot and warned, but didn't hit anyone." Ji Qinglin calmly recounted the situation, "So, we were all driven here."

It sounds strange. The person wearing the mask does not kill, but drives everyone together. Is this trying to kill them all?

The crowd has gathered on this wasteland. Xie Chian looked around. Most of them were young and middle-aged men, and a few were women. He could see that many were acting alone. They are on guard for each other, but the same fear is the direction of the coming.

Xie Chian looked up and saw a tall man holding a gun, his face was covered by an ordinary white mask, and his entire face was tightly covered.

"Don't be nervous, everyone, I just want to play a game with you." The masked man seemed to be smiling when he heard his voice, and the strangely toned Chinese came out of his mouth under the mask.

Hell game, isn't an inexplicable escape game enough? There are actually players who want to open a midgame.

"It's a pity that I couldn't gather everyone, but it's enough to have you guys...eh? It seems that there are two more?" The mask man glanced in Xie Chian's direction, "That's right. Welcome to join me. game."

"As for me, I've killed too many people. I'm tired of it. It's boring." The masked man pulled the black glove on his hand. "Now I have discovered a new and interesting thing. Watch someone kill someone."

"You have—" The masked man paused, "28 people. I don't care if you are teammates or not, if you kill the last one, I will temporarily let you go, allow you to escape my sight, and I will chase slowly. I'm not patient and don't like to wait too long. Please choose the last remaining one within a day. Otherwise, just give me the shot."

"Of course." He smiled, "If any lucky guy gets to number 0, I will congratulate you too."

madman.

Xie Chian's identification is complete.

The rules announced by the mask man are actually the same as the rules announced by the organizers, but he is more cruel to not even keep his teammates, and directly advances the game time limit to half a month.