𝐀𝐑𝐂 2 - 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 22

North of the island. Large tracts of sea and rocks are lined with rugged rocks. At the end is a cliff, twenty feet high, and the sea below.

Jumping from this height, the huge impact can directly kill the body, and if it accidentally hits the rock below, it will be bloody.

When Li Weihua reached the end of the cliff, he turned and spread his hands: "Mr. Policeman, you can truly say to others,'I chased Tartaros to the end of the world and there is no way to escape.'"

This is really a mockery. It is important to know that Interpol almost caught Tartaros countless times, but they let him escape every time. Once he had even handcuffed a person to a police car, but he broke the window halfway and fled. The policeman in the back seat was knocked out by an anesthesia needle.

Qin Nian was in the driver's seat.

Tartarus, synonymous with "hell" in Greek mythology, shows the arrogance of this man from the code name. Tartarus has a thousand faces. Once he escapes and disappears into the vast crowd, it is difficult to find a trace again until he commits a major crime.

Qin Nian has been pursuing Tartaros for many years, and the two can be described as endless enemies. Only he can decipher the clues that Tartarus deliberately left after each case, and only he can catch him. The only two arrests of Tartarus were Qin Nian's actions, but he escaped in the end.

After years of tit-for-tat duel, the two of them didn't know the true face and name of each other. As the Interpol, Qin Nian changes his identity every once in a while, and his face changes when he is on duty. Li Weihua only knows that his opponent is from China, code-named "Falcon."

As keen as an eagle, it is true. Li Weihua, who has always played around with the FBI like cats and mice, became very interested in the Chinese policeman when he first came to him.

Qin Nian only knew that Tartarus was a Chinese descent. He had imagined the criminal profile of Tartarus many times-handsome and tall, ruthless, but he did not expect to be such a delicate and handsome mixed-race when he first met him. He smiled very softly, but in a blink of an eye he could achieve a triple kill with cruelty.

They actually don't know each other at all, they don't know each other's name, appearance, or past. But they know each other best.

The person who knows you best in the world is your enemy.

-

Li Weihua was very distressed. Since his identity was revealed, his teammates have chased him down to the present, regardless of the game situation.

Don't ask him why he still has time to deal with No. 61 when he is hunted down-does it take a minute to kill the four weak chickens?

Qin Nian was probably desperate to kill him. From the first day that Falcon set foot on an international post, he was the only prey, just staring at him.

While making him feel annoying, the boring days become fresh and interesting.

Qin Nian's crossbow has been aimed at Li Weihua.

Li Weihua's expression remained unchanged: "I think we can have a good talk."

Qin Nian said coldly: "We have nothing to talk about."

"We are teammates now. Killing me is unnecessary casualties."

"But it is necessary to kill a mad criminal."

"Mr. Policeman, you can't be such a double standard." Li Weihua complained, "Do you dare to say that you did not kill in the first level? You still want to kill number 0 in this level."