『Chapter 05』 ⷶ ͬ ͨ³

Wang Xiaoran was dumbfounded, unable to speak for a long while.

"You, you are..."

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Shen Fubai stretched out a finger to his lips, the real person's face was even fairer and more beautiful than the refined online picture.

The curtains on the third floor were drawn and the corridors were dimly lit. Shen Fubai smiled lightly, and he could see two sharp teeth faintly, as charming as a vampire in a castle: "Do me a favor."

Wang Xiaoran's soul does not guard the house: "Okay, okay..."

"Forget it." Shen Fubai suddenly changed his mind, "Leave it to me. You can find a place to hide it."

Wang Xiaoran is not clear. But for idols, she just did.

Wang Xiaoran faintly hid behind the curtains in the corner of the corridor, Chen Fubai turned around and pushed open the door of Doctor J's office.

He took off the white coat from the hook and put it on himself.

He wanted to pretend to be Doctor J and defraud the prescription.

Originally this job was to be entrusted to Wang Xiaoran, but firstly, the white coat didn't fit well, and secondly, her acting skills were not good enough. It was easy for people to see the flaws. The ups and downs were helpless and had to go to battle in person.

But he also has a big drawback.

His face recognition is too high, and the probability of being recognized is very high.

I just hope I haven't become so popular that everyone knows it. Shen Fubai buttoned the buttons of his white coat one by one, put his sunglasses in his pocket and put on a mask.

-

The fourth floor.

Bai Buran and Ji Qinglin looked over the signs in front of the office very quickly.

Xie Chian said that Dr. J is not often in the office, but at least he has an office, and there is a certain chance that Dr. J can be caught in the office. Since no one can be found for the time being, then go to his office first.

People can run, but offices can't.

Then Ji Qinglin and Bai Buran started looking at the sign in front of the office, wanting to see Dr. J's name.

They have separately checked the signs on the sixth and fifth floors, but they have not found Doctor J's office.

The fourth floor was also inspected. Ji Qinglin and Bai Buran joined together. Ji Qinglin shook his head. Bai Buran understood, and said to Xie Chian, "Xiao Xie, there is no such floor."

Xie Chian said, "Go downstairs."

Because of pushing the wheelchair, they chose the elevator. When the elevator went down to the third floor, seven minutes had passed since they got the prescription.

It is still three minutes before the broadcast will broadcast the location again.

At this moment, some players have noticed something wrong, left the inpatient department and returned to the medical department to look for it.

The situation was imminent, and the faces of several people showed anxiety. Xie Chian was still calm, but frowned slightly.

When Jiang Kuo fell asleep, he was blind, and he took two Zhanwu scum, one could hear but could not speak, and the other was deaf and bluffing.

The gods can't save this bad configuration.

-

There is no time to delay every minute and every second. As soon as they stepped onto the third floor, without saying more, Ji Qinglin and Bai Buran both consciously checked the signs.