『Chapter 23』 ⷶ ͬ ͨ³

The heavy curtains hung down, the light in the hallway was dim, and the faces of both of them were sunk in shadow. The lens seemed to be clouded over, blocking Xie Chi'an's gaze, so that the pale eyes could not see Jiang Kuo's expression at the moment.

But he could hear his serious tone.

In this world, I like you the most, there is no second possibility.

"If I have a delusion of love in this game, I imagine that the person who likes me must be you." Jiang Kuo said, "I don't need to take medicine. If you like me, I will be cured immediately. I just don't know..."

"Are you willing to treat?"

-

Jiang Kuo stared at Xie Chi'an with his expression as usual, but the hand on his shoulder tightened unconsciously.

He rarely felt nervous about things in his life. Even in the midst of the bullets and bullets, it was unreasonable to be calm and self-sustaining during his nine deaths. Only in front of Xie Chi'an, he became an ordinary person. He should have a lot of emotions, and even more love emotions.

So loving, how calm.

Xie Chian is able to easily control his emotions, know his weaknesses, and grasp his lifeline, but he is reluctant to kill them in the cradle. He can only let it grow wildly, chaos my heart, pull my thoughts, and enjoy it.

He is waiting for Xie Chian's answer.

He gave him the right to influence him.

-

While Jiang Kuo secretly waited for a reply, some disputes came from the other side of the corridor. Xie Chi'an turned his eyes and immediately raised his foot to walk back.

Jiang Kuo's hand on Xie Chian's shoulder slid down instantly, he was slightly startled, and cursed in his heart.

Which idiot is doing things to him at this juncture?

Being interrupted at a critical moment, Jiang Kuo was angry and helpless. He looked at the boy who had gone back, sighed, and followed.

Xie Chi'an suddenly said, "No fantasies."

Translating the meaning of this sentence, it means "don't think about it."

This is a rejection.

Jiang Kuo didn't expect to succeed in one go. After all, the time they knew each other was too short, and the teenager was so restrained, it was normal not to agree.

There is disappointment, but it is not surprising. He will not give up, wait for longer time together, he will continue next time.

Jiang Kuodu had already thought about making a round of the game, but Xie Chian gently raised his hand, folded his scarf with his right hand, and whispered: "This is true, no fantasy."

Jiang Kuo stopped abruptly: "...Huh?"

Xie Chian has let go of his hand and walked away.

Jiang Kuo stayed where he was for two seconds. He felt that his comprehension ability of the Department of Chinese Language and Literature could not understand what Xie Chian said just now, or he could not believe it.

The brain crashed on the spot, then restarted, and then started to run slowly to analyze the meaning of Xie Chian's words.

——I like you this thing is true, no fantasy.

Jiang Kuo remained stagnant for two full seconds before finally raising the corner of his mouth. The corners of his eyes and eyebrows were filled with happiness, and he couldn't hide.