IMPORTANT

Hi again everyone!!! I hope you guys are doing well and enjoying my story. Although, it's still early to say that.

Anyways, I am here to share some important things about the story. Also, forgive me if I made any mistakes so far, as English is not my 1st language. But I am trying my best.

Ready?

• I know this story is called ''Sakura Haruno's Instagram'' but there will be little bit of private conversation and personal life story.

• Please don't mix their timeline with our timeline. They are living in another universe. And I guess you people already know that. My readers are intelligent.

• The dates will not be same as our original date. But I will maintain the sequence.
For Example: Gaara's b'day is on Jan and Obito's b'day is on Feb. So, the sequence of the Birthdays and events will be maintained but not with our timeline.

• Let's say, Sakura's story started on Jan 1st 2023 according to their timeline. Therefore, in this basis and sequence all the posts, events, conversations will occur.

• Some things are same as Narutoverse. Like they live in Konoha, name of some places mentioned here, the food.... etc.

So, that's all. If you have any questions you can ask me. I have planned alot of things about this story.

Enjoy!!! And don't forget to vote and share your thoughts in the comment section.

PLEASE VOTE!!!

~ Joone🌸