"Mom she already did. We had a very serious talk on our last date. And she says she forgave me. That's not gonna be us! We are working it all out. I know I had been a jerk to her. I wasn't a good friend either. But I plan to make up for it all. Now that's said what photo do you like best?" I ask her.

"I love you so much Keith and I just want what is best for you! That's all son. I'm glad she makes you so happy and you found each other! Let me see these photos" mom tells me.

I hand her the stack of photos. She looks through them. We talk a bit more. I get what mom was saying. But I felt it in my heart. She forgave me. I knew it.

♡♪♬♪♡

"I like this one son!" says mom as she points to a pic. I liked that one to. I nod.

"Good choice" I answer.
"Danny, really took these? Maybe he should be a photographer not a singer" jokes mom.
"Maybe" I chuckle.

Harmony comes in the house with Laurie and I hide the photos from her. They were a surprise after all. She was wearing a cute pink top with blue jean shorts on. Her hair was in a long braid. She was adorable. I could not keep my eyes off her!

"Hi!" I greet her and hug her hello. She kisses my cheek.
"Hey!" she says.
"What are you girls doing here?" I wonder.

Laurie frowns. "Well dumb dumb, it's Thursday it's the day we have band practice duh" sighs Laurie.
"Oh yeah time flies by fast" I chuckle as my checks turn red in front of Harmony.

"I hope you do not mind that I tagged along. I was off work and I wanted to see you is all" mentions Harmony.
"You are always welcome here dear"' answers my mom.

"Always" I agree.
"Can we talk before practice? Alone?" wonders Harmony.
I lead her up to my bedroom then shut the door. I had to kiss her. It had been days since I missed those lips of hers.

I just could not help myself around her.
I pull her in my arms then kiss her. I feel her arms go around me. She returns my kisses. Her hands are in my long hair. My hand rests on her back.

I had to stop. It was getting harder and harder to slow things down with her. I wanted to keep going! We both sit on the bed breathless and slowing things down.

♡♪♬♪♡

"Wow" sighs a happy Harmony. She smiles at me. I take her hand in mine .
"What do you need to tell me?" I ask.
"Are you free to have dinner at my place? This Saturday?" She asked me out!!

"I am for you!" I say to her.
"Great! Meet at my place at eight. Bring over night clothes to" she tells me.
"Harmony are you sure?" I worry I wanted her more than anything but I didn't want to push this.

"Yes, I have waited so long Keith I want us to be together." she answers my reply. She leans in kissing me.
That night we did this then I could tell her I fell in love with her and give her the gifts! Perfect!!

I was excited!

I knew she felt the same way. I could tell in each kiss! She loved me and I loved her.

"Keith!! Harmony! Let's jam!" Holland my sister at us. From the stair way.

"Come on lover let's go! Sing me a song" she teases me. She stands then offers me her hand. She kisses me long and hard before leading the way down the stairs.

♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!!
           мσяє тσ cσмє!!
           ------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!

• Hit that star ☆!!!

• I ♥ comments!!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|

𝓢𝓸𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓜𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓪:

Instagram | Ig- @bonbonsandbooks

Youtube - @bonbonsandbooks

Twitter | Fan Account - @bonbonsandbooks

Back Up Twitter: heydalainarenee

Facebook Fanpage - Author Dalaina Renee