Chapter Ten

Chapter TenKeith's POV

Chapter Ten
Keith's POV

I was so happy our second date went so well. I was thinking of what I could do to top it for our third date. And to think she finally really forgave me. It felt great. I knew she should not forgive someone like me. But I was so happy she told me the truth.

That meant the world to me. I decided to create little gifts for Harmony to let her know that I cared and was always thinking of her. I could tell she liked flowers candy like every girl did.

But she wasn't into material things. I had Danny take a few snap shots of me that had never been seen or published. These would be just for her eyes only, I was working on a new song for her.

That was taking me a little longer to create. I wanted it to be perfect for her. The last one I wrote made her cry. I was not trying to make her cry. I had developed the film and was looking to give her the best photo.

♡♪♬♪♡

"Mom!?! Can I ask for some advice here?" I stop my mom who was on a mission to clean the bathroom today. She had her blond hair pulled up in a do rag.

"Sure Keith! What's going on?" she asks me.
She comes walking over to my side.

"I created these photos for Harmony as a gift. What one do you like best? I'm having a very hard time picking out the perfect one for her" I mention. Mom looks worried. "What? What is on your mind?"

"Keith is this going to be your third date?" wonders mom. I nod yes. "Harmony? Are you two getting that serious about each other this fast?" she worries.

"Yes why?"
"Keith, remember you complained all the time how annoying she was. She followed you every where. She was to much for you. Not to mention a time or two I hear you and Danny make fat jokes about her. You always made fun of her. More than once she overheard you guys. You can't break her heart like that again. I'm worried you or her will get hurt. You both have a toxic past" says mom. I knew it was true and she meant well.

"I know. Yes I did that. We talked about it. Lots. And she forgave me mom. It's in the past" I try to explain to her. Mom sits beside me.

"Keith, listen My fifth grade year I had braces. I always got food stuck in them. Matt Sonners had always picked on me then went after me when I got braces. He called me brace space and worse things. After high school I was working at a local bar. We met again and he liked me. We tried to date. This was before I met your dad. Then I could not see him in a new light. I could not get past the horrible things he said. I'm not sure Harmony can either. I hope she can!"