Chapter Six

Chapter Six Keith's POV

Chapter Six
Keith's POV

I had no clue if I got through to Harmony or not. But I had to keep trying. The more I thought about her the more I knew I wanted to be with her. To get to know her.

And it ate me alive to know that I could have been this whole time and I blew it. I could have been decent. I could have been nice to her. And been her friend. Now we would have been dating. I knew it in my heart.

But my actions back then really blew it. Lesson learned there. I was working on a new song for her. I wanted to sing it to her if she showed up for practice.

I was not counting on her showing up for practice. But I could only hold onto hope that she would be there. That kiss we shared in the park was something. A start. She still had feelings for me. I felt it when we shared that kiss.

She was holding back being able to forgive me. I think deep down she was trying to. She was a very kind person. She always had been. I was rummaging in my room.

And I found old photos with Harmony and all of us. And I found old notes she left stuffed in my locker. I saved everything girls gave to me. I liked ready back on things from fan girls. It boosted my ego when I was feeling rather low.

I unfold the old note carefully.

It read:

♡♪♬♪♡

Keith! Hey!

I will be going to practice today. As always. Laurie told me you guys had been working on new songs. I know they are going to be wonderful. I love all your songs. You just have the most wonderful voice. I know a ton of girls say that.

But I mean that. I get lonely a lot. And I have no siblings. You are like an older brother to me. And Laurie is like my sister. I love you both so much. I am glad to have you in my life. Have a great school day my friend.

Harmony

♡♪♬♪♡

I smile. She had been so sweet. But trying so hard to impress me. I never wrote her back. Well Laurie made me once or twice. I only put thank you Keith or keep on smiling Keith. Something dumb and not meaningful to lead her on back then. I open another letter from her.

It read:

Hello my brother!  My friend. My Amigo!

Sorry I had spanish today. And Mrs. Hollstand is a pain in my neck. She almost caught me writing this to you. She would have made me write it all in spanish. But then you would not have been able to read this at all.

My mother says I need to learn at least one other language. Like I will need it one day but oh well. I am so serioudly bored. I loved your song Echo Valley.