Chapter Eight

Chapter EightKeith's POV

Chapter Eight
Keith's POV

I had my first date with Harmony tonight. Everything had to be perfect. I wanted to get her to go steady with me. I had to make this work for us. I bought myself a new outfit.

Nothing major fancy. Just something Harmony had never saw me wear before. I got my hair trimmed up. And not cut to short. I would never get my hair cut short. All the fan girls would hate me if I did that.

Then I also tried a new calonge. I was going to have to hide it from Danny. He often liked to try on my scents I had for myself. Then lied to girls saying he helped me pick it out.

That always annoyed me. But my siblings tended to always annoy me. Chris did not yet. He just liked to spend time with me. Playing ball in the backyard and stuff. But give him time.

He would be sure to get on my nerves as well. I went to the local drug store. I bought Harmony some flowers. Not too expensive.

I did not want her to think I was trying to buy her affection. She was never that kind of a woman. I also got her a small box of sugar free chocolates. Because I knew she lost that weight and did not want to gain them back by eating a lot of sweets. 

I was so nervous. I was trying hard not to sweat. I run a comb through my hair one more time. It looked perfect.

Then sniffed myself to make sure I was not stinking because of the nervous sweating. It was almost time to pick her up. I had fifteen more min to go. What could we talk about on the date? I wanted to be entertaining for her. 

♡♪♬♪♡

"Ready, for the big date?" teases Danny as he comes in the room. "well well flowers and candy? Stepping up?"

"Trying to. For Harmony" I say with a smile.

"Good start" Danny says to me.

"Are you seeing anyone these days?" I wonder. Danny was in high school now.

"I am between two girls. It is hard. I like them both a lot. I do not want to lose either one" he sighs.

"Make a list. See what one is best for you. If you lead them both on you could lose them both" I point out to him.

He nods. "I was worried about that as well" he sighs. "woman"

"You can figure it out. You have plenty of time. At least you did not treat them badly in school. Like I did. I regret that" I mutter. "I do not think I can ever make up for what I had done. Just try to be a better person than that person was"

"Right, that is all we can do. You are not your past. This is now" says Danny. 

"Thanks bro" I say. "for once you are not annoying me"