Chapter Two

[Author Note: In this the Brady's are real to

[Author Note: In this the Brady's are real to. As well as the kids are teens like Danny Chris & Tracey so you know. Plus there are more seasons of the show in the story but not in real life. I know how many there are because I own the set on dvd!]

Chapter Two
Keith's POV

I had not meant to be rude to Laurie's little friend. I was bummed out that another date had flopped. When by now I thought Keith Partridge would be working on getting married. Or having kids by now. Was that so hard to believe? I wanted a family of my own one day. I think that I went through all the women in this town.

Now there were no more to date. I needed to move out of town. Or as I said before forget women for now. Lay off them a bit. Focus on getting my life on track. That Harmony girl was very pretty. No, I would not stoop so low as to try to date a friend of Laurie's.

It was just Harmony was so easy going to talk to back there. She actually listened to me. Did not ask me about being a star. Treated me normal. Like a human being. That was nice. But then again, she grew up around us. If I recalled she used to have a thing for me.

She was always following me around with those puppy dog eyes. Hoping that I would notice her. I was so fed up with her one afternoon that Danny and I were making fun of her. I felt bad about that but she never heard me talk bad about her though. I just got frustrated by her was all.

A lot of Laurie's friends often had crushes on me. I was used to that. Laurie even lost a few friends because they chose to date me. I later felt bad about it when it ended bad. And then they ended the friendship with my sister. I could not date Harmony. Ever. She and Laurie were close. And I could not ruin that for my sister.

Not that Harmony would want to date a loser like me.

Sure, I had my tv show going strong. But I had not broke free of the Partridge image like I wanted. I had not been covered on the Rolling Stone cover yet like I wanted to do. When was the last time our record hit number one on the chart?

At least the Partridge show was heading into season 7 on tv. Not like the Brady's who were grasping straws. They had the Brady Bunch Variety hour. Things were changing as we soon were going to be heading into the 80's era now.

Jan Brady was doing tv movies so they had a new Jan on tv with the family. It was odd to see.

I hoped that never happened to our family. It would be nice for a new romance to flaunt for the tv show. Then have Keith get married would rake in the views. Maybe Harmony would be willing to play a girl on tv for me? Or we could hire one. I would talk to my producers about that. I was not getting any younger. My child star status was soon going to fail me.

Danny to one day.

I grab my old yearbook from high school out from my closet. I flip through to Laurie's grade. I find the photo of Harmony there. She sure was chubby back then. She always used to make the best brownies though. She always was getting good grades. She offered to help me with her homework. A time or two she did my homework when I was too tired from parties to do it. I paid her too though.