Chapter Seven

Chapter SevenHarmony's POV

Chapter Seven
Harmony's POV

I had decided to come to practice. Keith made me a treat. I felt really touched he rembered that I went through so much trouble by baking him goodies and bringing them to practice all the time.

And here he was baking me goods. Keith. I place my sweater back on as I sit down in the garage to watch them play today. I feel something poke my arm from in my pocket. I notice a note.

It had Keith's hand writing on it. While he was talking to his mother and Laurie before singing I read over the note.

I blush with pleasure. He had been reading my old notes. I used to try to get him to write me notes about his day all the time back in school. He only wrote me back once or twice because his sister told him to.

Here he wrote me a little note. I reread it and smile. When I look over Keith was looking at me. Then he winks and smiles. I smile back. Had he really changed? Or was he?

Could I trust him? Should I call off this bet? My heart feels guilty. Even though he had been really mean to me in school. He did deserve what I dished out.

♡♪♬♪♡

"I am singing a new song I wrote. We are working on it for the first time today. It is called Cherish" Keith speaks into the microphone. "It came to me the other day, everyone thinks the song is lovely"

"It really is Keith" brags his mother.

"I love it" agrees Laurie.

She had not told me about the new song. I was suprirsed to hear about it. But I could not wait to hear his new music.

He had a wonderful voice. He always had. That was what made me fall in love with him in school. His voice. His smile. Everything about him.

My heart aches. He would never love me. Not the way I wished he would. I was not his type of woman. I never would ever be. I push back old feelings to the side.

Trying to enjoy this moment for now.

♡♪♬♪♡

"Cherish, is the word I would use to discribe...." he begins to sing.

The song was beaufitul. I blinked back tears a few times as he was singing.

"I don't know how many times I wish I could hold you, I don't know how many times I wish I had told you...." he croons into the microphone.

Did he write this about me? How I felt for him in school? This was mean even for him. I could not stick around to hear much more....

"What did you think of the new song?" Keith asks me after the song was over with.

"It was nice" I manage to say.

"Can we talk in private?" he asks me. I nod. We head to his back yard. I sit beside him on the swing in the back.