You Are The Reason

Third Person POV:

"Just like that?" Jabari stood there confused, asking himself.

"Just like that." Mal answered, thinking he was asking. She was pretty shocked herself.

"Oh my... You two had your first kiss." Charlie squawked. 

"Oh Pumbaa, it's dejavu all over again." Timon sighed , in a fainting accent.

"Here we go again." Pumbaa said, before clearing his throat.

------------------------------

Timon

There's a calm surrender to the rush of day
When the heat of a rolling wind can be turned away

Pumbaa:

An enchanted moment, and it sees me through
It's enough for this restless warrior just to be with you

Both

And can you feel the love tonight?
The peace the evening brings
The world for once in perfect harmony
With all its living things

Can you feel the love tonight?
You needn't look too far
Stealing through the night's uncertainties
Love is where they are

Timon

And if he falls in love tonight
It can be assumed
His carefree days with us are history

Both: In short, our pal is doomed

(A/N: It's a mix between the movie version and Elton John's.)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Both Timon and Pumbaa started crying, just like when they cried the night Simba fell in love with Nala.

"I'm not doomed. And I'll be there for you guys." Kyle said, hushing the two.

"Yeah? So we're not getting applauded for our beautiful singing?" Timon sternly asked.

Everyone then slowly started clapping and tapping.

"Thank you. Thank you very much." Pumbaa said pleased, and taking a bow.

"As much as I'm enjoying tonight, everyone needs rest if we're going to the border at dawn." Jabari stated.

"The border at dawn? Why the border at dawn?" Evie asked confused, looking at everyone.

"Oh, he didn't tell her yet." Simba said.

"Kyle, what are they talking about?" Mal then asked.

"Goodnight bud." Archie laughed, leading the charge upstairs.

"So you guys are going to leave me to explain this to both of them?" Kyle asked, looking up at everyone.

"Yes." they all replied, leaving the three downstairs.

"Talk about teamwork." Kyle mumbled. "Evie, look as much as they want me to bring you with me, I know I can't."

"Bring her where? Out there in the wild. Kyle are you nuts?" Mal snapped at him.

"No! I'm not bringing her out there. I want to be with her, but I also want to be with my family and away from all this drama with Ben." he explained.

"At this point, you have to choose." Mal stated.

"No. Don't choose. I want you to be safe, even if that means you being a thousand miles away from Auradon. My number one priority is having you safe." Evie replied.