"Don't worry It's simple, You just have to make my ex jealous. You have done this before. Haven't you?"

Yes I have, and It was horrible. He tricked me like he always does and humiliated me in front of the whole high school. I could never forget that day.

I moved my face closer so that my eyes could only focus on his, "If you ever tell me anything like that or dare to make any such offer. I will beat you, strangle you, until you beg me to stop." I hissed at him my voice sharp and threatening.

"And you know I can do that." His mouth twitched up in disgust as I said. I know he remembers that day too. With a loud thud of the door, I stormed off my cabin and head down to the elevator.

Anger running through my nerves. This jerk here and another in my house. My life sucks no matter how hard I try to make it better.

I hate that I cannot control my life. I hate that I made that deal years ago.
Sometimes I hate myself for letting everything affect me so much. When will I really find something to live for? When will I get my peace of mind?

Strong arms came crashing into me out of nowhere. The person flinched in surprise as my head hit on his right shoulder.

He hissed in pain as though I hitted him in the wrong spot. Despite myself, I snarled at him, "Can't you see!?"

His gaze landed on me sharply, "Well, I can see clearly but I think you can't."

He pulled back and I can see his ocean-blue eyes glaring at me. He is lean and solid but taller than me.

He was wearing a black jacket and a hoodie hiding his blond white hair. All his black clothes looked like a black spot in this white room. My eyes looked at his pierced milky-white face, jawline sharp and perfect.

Snow white hair and Ocean blue eyes. Am I dreaming?

I suck in breath with anger and awe, He is really attractive but had chosen a bad day to mess with me.

"Well, Mister wannabe punk hero you should watch your steps. This is not a club or your local park to visit.

This is a certified building of Harper Cooperative. You can't just walk here,
Jackass."

He blinked at me in surprise, "What did just you call me?" He asked and then goes on without waiting for me to answer.

"Sorry to disappoint you, Mam, I am not here for a night walk either. I have an appointment with Dr Harper and I wish to speak with him."

Ohh, fuck. He came for a meeting and I messed up. If he complains to Dr Harper about my behaviour and he tells my dad. Then, I am in trouble.

"Ohh...Ok," I fumbled trying to find the words without sounding rude. "I didn't see you as a client as you look like you just came out drunk from a bar."

He raised one eyebrow at me, his face blank. But his eyes say otherwise. He looked at me like I am something fun to watch. I bet he is both annoyed and in inside, laughing at me.

Instead, I laughed nervously, What Am I even saying?, "He is in a meeting. You can wait in the lobby. You will be called soon after he finishes".

"Thank you, Mam" He smirked at me. And I called Tora to look after him.

"You don't fit here you know?" I was taken aback by his words.

"What?" I asked my eyes tearing at his.

"I don't think arrogant people like you should work in something so big." He smirked and this time it was a mischievous one.

"And why do you think that?"

"Because I can see the frustrations on your face. You don't like it here. Isn't it?" He smiled, the truth was on his tongue. How could he see it that easily?

"I advise that when you don't like something, You should just quit it."

"Easy to say".

"I think it's even easier to do". I looked at him, his eyes pouring into mine.

"Who are you anyway? And why are you even talking to me?"

"Consider me as a social advisor since you came all smashing into me without any reason. I am just doing you a favour." Sarcasm was visible in his tone. I looked away.

What is happening today? Two idiots dropped at me one after the other on the same day?

"Tora!" I screamed and she came frantically balancing her files, "Guide him to the lobby. I am going to inform Dr Harper about his meeting."

"What name shall I give him?" I asked once again meeting his ocean-blue eyes.

He smirked, "Tell him 'The Ghost of December' is here to drop a visit."