I hope everything is okay was the last thing I thought about before going unconscious.

I groaned as I woke up, I opened my eyes and quickly closed it back because of the bright light in the room. I could hear beeping sounds echoed in the room.

"Sienna, you're finally awake." I heard and open back my eyes after hearing someone beside me. I saw Seb beside me and he fed me some water to clear up my throat. "Take it easy."

I cleared my throat before speaking. "Where am I? W-What happened?"

He looked torn but answered anyway. "Um, you were bleeding so I took you to the hospital but you fainted."

All of a sudden the memories came back like a rocket. I was bleeding, why was I bleeding? "Why?"

"I'll call the doctor for you." He rushed out of the room before I could day anything and I rolled my eyes. Maybe I'm dying afterall.

A little while later the doctor came into the room alone. "Hi, I'm doctor Sanchez and you are Ms. Romano, correct?" I nodded my head and he wrote something down. "How are you feeling now?"

I frown. "A bit okay, my stomach still feels weird but I'm okay."

He nods. "You'll feel like your normal self soon. How many pills did you take?"

I looked at him confused for a second. What is this man talking about? "Pills? What pills? I haven't taken any pills."

He looked confused. "The mifepristone and misoprostol pills? Did you not take them? We found them in your system when you were unconscious."

My head started hurting from being so confused. It's like this man was speaking to me in German. "What are those?"

He looks at me weirdly clearing his throat. "Mifepristone and Misoprostol are abortion pills used to abort a first trimester pregnancy."

Pills? Baby? Abortion? Huh?

He must have seen my confused face because he started explaining more. "You were 8 weeks pregnant Ms. Romano. The pills that you took aborted the baby and that was why you were bleeding and had cramps. I can clearly see that your confuse by this which means I think someone gave you that pill to kill your baby."

What? I started to shake and I couldn't breathe. Someone killed my baby? I am pregnant. Was. I can't breathe.

One person came to my mind before I passed out again. Killian.

• • •

I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. I could feel the tears spilling down my cheeks. This is the first time in years that I've cried.

Why didn't she tell me? That was my child too. How could she not have told me? Calm down Killian.

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. I was wrong for that, selfish even but I was scared. I didn't want you to blame me for it because I already blamed myself." She sobbed even more and I held her tightly.

"I hate that you didn't tell me. I hate that you thought I'd ever blame you. I hate that I wasn't there for you. I hate that I feel helpless, I hate that it's all my fault, I should have used protection." I ranted with tears.