CHAPTER SIX

(Alright, hi guys!

The people that Percy will be with are Theodore Nott, Apollo and Leo Valdez)

Once I got over the fact that my Latin teacher was a horse, we had a nice tour, though I was careful not
to walk behind him. I'd done pooper-scooper patrol in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade a few
times, and, I'm sorry, I did not trust Chiron's back end the way I trusted his front.

Chiron stared at Percy with a look of utter betrayal on his face while Annabeth covered her mouth to stop the laughter that was threatening to come out, Percy shrugged, this was his opinion still the same.

Chiron apparently did not agree, "You thought I was going to take a shit on you?" His voice broke halfway through, "Why do you sound so broken about this?" Percy whispered. Chiron wiped away a tear, "This is a BETRAYAL!" And with that he pranced over to Nico and Ara plopping his himself right next to Nico. Regulus cackled, "Oh my gods! He just pranced like James!"

We passed the volleyball pit. Several of the campers nudged each other. One pointed to the minotaur
horn I was carrying. Another said, "That's him."

"Is it weird that I pictured that voice to sound like Darth Vader?" Sally asked, "No. Never." Percy, Hermes, Apollo, and James said together.

Most of the campers were older than me. Their satyr friends were bigger than Grover, all of them
trotting around in orange CAMP HALF-BLOOD T-shirts, with nothing else to cover their bare shaggy
hindquarters. I wasn't normally shy, but the way they stared at me made me uncomfortable. I felt like they
were expecting me to do a flip or something.

"Do a flip." Ara demanded. Percy stood up, "Oh gods damn, I didn't think you were actually going to-" Percy cut her off with a back flip. Ara gaped at him. Percy smirked before looking at her basin of coke, "Gimmie some." Ara rolled her eyes, "Fine!" she groaned, she conjured a large McDonalds to go cup with a snap of her fingers, she filled it up and handed it to him.

I looked back at the farmhouse. It was a lot bigger than I'd realized—four stories tall, sky blue with
white trim, like an upscale seaside resort. I was checking out the brass eagle weather vane on top when
something caught my eye, a shadow in the uppermost window of the attic gable. Something had moved
the curtain, just for a second, and I got the distinct impression I was being watched.
"What's up there?" I asked Chiron.

"My baby!" Apollo squealed, "Rachel! Come here and give me a hug!" The red head quickly hid behind Ara, who glared at the sun god, "Don't even think about it. Apollo frowned, "I just wanted a hug... Hey, Percy! You want a hug?" Percy quickly motioned for the book to continue.

He looked where I was pointing, and his smile faded. "Just the attic."
"Somebody lives there?"
"No," he said with finality. "Not a single living thing."

I got the feeling he was being truthful. But I was also sure something had moved that curtain.
"Come along, you two," Chiron said, his lighthearted tone now a little forced. "Lots to see."
We walked through the strawberry fields, where campers were picking bushels of berries while a satyr
played a tune on a reed pipe. We stopped for a second because apparently one of the satyrs was Reggie's friend.

"Ah yes Dylan," Reggie said fondly, "I had to stop him from doing many illegal things when I was Ara's age." Hermes and Apollo nearly snapped their necks to look at Regulus, "What illegal things?" They asked eagerly, Regulus smirked, "Well there was one time when he punched a government official because he tried to tell him that he couldn't eat tin cans."

Hermes grinned, "I'm going to befriend that satyr, and we are going burn the world..." Draco sighed, "Love, if you burn down the world I won't talk to you forever." Hermes froze, "So are you going to try to burn down the world?" Hermes quickly shook his head. Draco smirked, before kissing his cheek.