Help me decide pls😭😭😭

Alright, so, as one person pointed out draco and ara, are very much sweet home alabama, I forgot about that, and because I'm sure as hell not going to support incest, I'm either going to edit this story, (like I'm already doing) or I'm just going to rewrite it.

Please vote for the following:

Rewrite the story.

This would basically be a different story. It would have the same overall idea, and the same ending, and the main character (Ara) would be similar, but she would be more cunning. There would be different love interests, or none at all. And most importantly, the plot would change severely.

Edit the story.

This option would have the same plot, the same characters, and the same ending. Draco would not be with Ara, because again: we don't tolerate incest (I feel so gross for letting that happen in my story). And the way I wrote the story will be different. Only downside is that it will probably take a few months to upload for me to upload a chapter.

(honestly I prefer the rewrite the story, but I really don't know)

Stay safe everyone, drink water, take care of yourself etc.

-SCREAMQUEENXXXX

Little Tricks (PJO x HP) DISCONTINUEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें