I assume it's Piper and add her to my contacts. I completely forgot that we were going to hang out after school today.

Jade: Absolutely! Where do you live?

After getting an address, I grab my stuff and leave the house.

I take the long walk there and ring the doorbell.

Piper answers the door and leads her through the gorgeous mansion down to the basement. There's a luxurious home theater with a huge TV and a giant, comfy couch. There's also lots of windows and a glass door to the backyard.

Piper has everything set up. The show is in and ready to start, and there's lots of snacks.

"I'm so excited!" Piper exclaims.

I remember how I left Charlie back at the house. I didn't mean to be so rude to him, but I'm sick of all his secrets and lies. I want to know the truth for once.

Piper notices I'm kind of down, and she asks if I'm ok.

"Ya," I tell her, "Charlie and I just got into a fight before I left."

Piper turns her entire attention to me, "What happened?"

"He just keeps keeping secrets from me, and I'm sick of it! I'm his sister! He shouldn't have to lie to me."

Piper looks torn. "Sometimes, people lie to protect the people they love. Maybe he just doesn't want to hurt you." I never thought of it that way.

Piper changes the subject and asks me, "Are you ready for the Winchester brothers?" She has a smile on her face.

We start watching the show while eating chocolate and popcorn.

We're in the middle of a scary episode, when we hear the basement door rattle. We both scream. Someone outside asks Piper to stop locking the door. That almost sounds like Asher's voice. I smile. Could it really be him?

Piper stands up from the couch and goes to the door. She opens it up to reveal a shirtless Asher. My heart stops beating for a moment. The only thing between me and the sexiest person ever made is a pair of gym shorts.

This just turned from a horrific nightmare to a magnificent dream.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to lock-" Asher's eyes meet mine. He seems surprised that I'm here. "I didn't know you were having friends over." He says.

"I didn't tell you because you didn't need to know." Piper tells him.

Asher walks towards the couch, "What are you guys watching?"

I'm about to respond when Piper says, "It's none of your business because you're not staying."

"Come on, Piper! I want to hang out with you guys!"

I crack a smile.

"We don't want you here, so go away."

"Are you sure?" Asher turns to me, "Do you want me to stay?"

I freeze. Of course I want him to stay, but it's obvious that Piper doesn't. I look back and forth between them. How can they make me choose?

I spend so long thinking that Piper just says, "Fine! You can watch some episodes with us, but you have to change first!" Asher smirks as Piper pushes him up the stairs.

"I'm sorry. I was hoping it could be a girl's night, but he would just keep bothering us until we let him stay." Piper explains.

I don't mind at all, I think. But I say, "That's ok. Next time it can just be the two of us."

Piper gives me a look, and I wonder if she knows that I actually wanted Asher to stay. I think of something and wonders, "Are you guys related or something?"

Piper laughs, "He's my brother." My eyes widen. "I know. We look nothing alike."

I look at her for a moment and notice some similarities.

After a few minutes, Asher comes back downstairs. He's so hot.

"What are we watching?" He asks.

"Supernatural." I'm finally able to tell him. He makes a face.

"Would you rather leave?" Piper asks him.

"No!" Asher exclaims, "Supernatural's perfectly fine."

He sits down on the couch right next to me, even though we're on a L-shaped couch with plenty of room. I smile.

We watch the show for the next couple hours. We order pizza for supper and hang out downstairs.

I have so much fun. I'm so lucky to have friends like these.

Yes, I know. Kind of a cheesy ending to the chapter, but I don't like just  randomly. I have to close it up somehow =P. Let me know what you think and if you find any grammar errors! I work all weekend and won't be able to write until Monday, so I'll try to have it up by Tuesday! Until then...

Comment

Vote

Fan

=)