Chapter 10

Renjun's Pov

I kissed him

..and I didn't stop kissing.

Is it because I was still tense from the earlier incident?

Is it because I had a few sips of drink? But

.. I'm not a lightweight

Is it the soft chilly breeze making me crave for warmth?

Or..because he simply feels familiar..

He still didn't stop me so I tried pushing my tongue in and he let me.

I really want more, I want to do more, I'm so inexperienced, what should I do next? Wait let me take a breather first.

I pulled away for a second but a warm hand gently grabbed my wrist pulling me towards him back again.

His tongue chasing mine, he kisses me tenderly shit..

this is giving me butterflies

and it feels so good, he's such a good kisser.

Why does he keep pulling me though, does he want me to sit on his lap, I really want to but my back hurts.

We pulled out of the kiss again,

I panted heavily as I tried to mouth the word hurts.

He understood and looked a bit disappointed. Did I do something wrong? Should I have not kissed him?

But what if due to unforeseen events we end up running into each other,

No! What if it's God's will? Then we are meant for each other, he's my destiny.

While I was busy dwelling over the unexisting romance in my life, the Prince just sat quietly staring at my unbuttoned shirt.

His eyes slowly ran over all of my body,

I'm completely covered then why do I feel the opposite under his gaze?

When his eyes reached mine, I felt butterflies again.

I gave him my business card in hopes to get in touch again. He looked at it and kissed it before putting it inside his pocket.

I wanted to stay for a bit more but I felt a buzz from my phone. I checked it, there were so many messages from Karina and Soobin. I did left for too long, I should go back now.

Goodbye was the last thing I mouthed before I got up and went back to the hotel.

I went back to the party, I saw Soobin and Karina rushing over to me.

'I heard what happened, are you okay Renjunnie?' Soobin cups my face.

I give him a nod.

"What happened to your hands? Oh no! They must hurt a lot!" "Karina! To the hospital right now"

He looked frustrated enough.

I mouthed the word home to him. I just want my warm and comfy bed.

"B-But your hands, .. okay, Karina take care of things here, I'll send Renjun home"

Soobin insisted on staying the night over but I refused him saying that Jaehyun could get uncomfortable.

I assured him that I would be fine. He told me not to worry about the incident and that woman won't be able to do any harm to me. The incident was caught on the cctv cameras and there are many videos by people who were there, every evidence indicating that I did nothing wrong.

I walked to my room and flopped on the bed. I just need a quick shower and a change of clothes, I'll do that after five minutes... no after ten minutes....

Third Person Pov

The next morning Renjun wakes up after a good long sleep.

Despite last night's chaos, he felt so much better now.

As he sits on his bed for a minute, he realizes how he was not in last night's clothes. He's pretty sure that he never got up and changed neither did he wash up. But then why's he smelling like roses and feels so fresh.

Did Jaehyun change me? That can't be, the door's locked from the inside plus how would he know I was in such a state. So I don't remember it but somehow I did it myself? With these hands? Oh well I can't think anymore.

Renjun checks his phone. He sees a message from Soobin saying that he should only rest today and not come to work.

Knowing that Soobin will not hesitate to kick Renjun out even if he did try to go, Renjun would like not to take that chance.

At the end Jaehyun never came, I mean I didn't really expect him to but I looked forward to seeing him a bit. Business parties don't suit him either.

Well forget about him, what could be that Prince of a man must be doing now. I wanted to see him again so I gave him my card but does he want to see me as well or not. I haven't gotten anything from him. I know it's only been like nine hours since I first and last saw him but I want to see him again so badly.

Renjun saw a message on the phone. Jaehyun asked him to have breakfast with him. Renjun and Jaehyun don't seem to be talking to each other at all. It's either they only see each other during breakfast or one of them will be stuck in their room and never come out.

Renjun physically contemplates not going to the kitchen and seeing Jaehyun, it would be better off to get more sleep.

a/n: a verrrry small update!

I'm disheartened to hear the recent news and so I hope whatever journey Yukhei wishes to take, he would be successful and happy with himself.

And I hope everyone to have a lovely day as well!💛

Don't forget to like/comment!