Chapter 3

Third Person Pov

"Do you understand what I'm saying? Woo?" Jaehyun calls out to his best friend as well as colleague, Jungwoo.

"Jae, my job is hacking not mind reading, I won't understand unless you tell me in clear words"

"What I'm saying is.. he's really weird"

"Who? Your owner?"

"You forgot the house, he's the house owner"

"Uhuh, hey look out for the guy at two o' clock, the one with a beard," "He's the other party's lawyer, you know what to do now"

"Don't worry, I'll follow him as discreetly as I can," "Watch out my back"

"On it"

Jaehyun follows the said man with a beard.

He follows him to the parking lot. He notices the guy getting in a black SUV. Jaehyun looked around the car, there were two men guarding from the back, two at the front and another looking like he was their commander stood a bit further from the rest.

Only five men are in the open, one got inside, there will be that couple and a driver,so a total of nine people out of which I'll have to take care of are eight.

"Woo!You hear me! Take care of the cameras for exactly two minutes"

"And already done"

"Great"

Thud!

Jaehyun jumps on the car, now the guards aware of his presence, run towards trying to get him.

"You idiots! Catch him fast," the commander fumes.

"As if these idiots ever will," Jaehyun snickers as he falls to the ground tackling everyone coming onto him. He opens the car's door when he has the chance and to his view comes the expected couple where the woman looked like she was being forced to sign something. She very lightly gives a nod to Jaehyun and side eyes to bring his attention to the papers.

"Oh look what we have here, the chairman of Mk Corporate doing a fishy business," Jaehyun immediately takes pictures of the papers displayed there as well pictures clearly showing the chairman.

"Why are you hiding your face sir, not gonna lie, you are quite handsome, I can't get enough of your bald head," Jaehyun snickers.

"Catch him! He took my photos! I'll put you in jail, you shitty scum"

"Not if you're invited first," Jaehyun was gonna put his phone back but one of them kicked his hand hard, if this was any normal person, they would've lost their grip and dropped their phone but when it comes to Jaehyun, if you mess with him, he gives you back doubled. Instead of dropping the phone, he gripped it hard and smacked the guy on his head with it who passed out.

"How lovely you don't have guns, otherwise it would've been my demise, thanks for making my job easier"

"Aren't you that weirdo, the one who steals from the rich," the commander points out.

"You just called me a weirdo and a thief in the same sentence, ha I'm neither of them, though you may call me Hero just like everybody else" Jaehyun winks at the woman and quickly makes a run vanishing out of their sight.

"Waah..You did it so fast, it hasn't even been two minutes," Jaehyun's ally Jungwoo praises him.

"Aaishhhhh.. the screen broke, I bought it like last month!"