Chapter 7

Third Person Pov

Jaehyun and Jungwoo were sitting in a cafe, waiting for someone. Jaehyun quietly sipped his coffee, doing whatever he was on his phone, highly aware of the intense glare that he was getting from none other than Jungwoo, his best friend.

"Hey," Jungwoo said to which he got no response.

"You handsome jerk!" He speaks again and now receives a glare from Jaehyun.

"I'm glad you're aware," "I mean my face is one of a kind, isn't it" Jaehyun smirks.

Jungwoo heaves a sigh before leaning forward.

"Dude what's wrong with you, are you an idiot,"

"A guy as cute and precious as Renjun, how can you even think of hurting him!?"

"You just met him today, how did he become cute and precious on day one when just yesterday you called him bad news," Jaehyun retorts.

"I take back whatever I said until yesterday, he's super fluffy I wanna hug him so bad," "If not for being your fake-friend-liking-you, I would've glued myself onto him the moment I fell on him," Jungwoo cooed.

"Pffft you've lost it my friend," Jaehyun says in a sarcastic way, "That super fluffy precious guy always follows me around like a puppy, trying to get my attention which I give no doubt I do cuz I feel bad to ignore him constantly"

"As if you only felt bad, I know you were glancing at him every second during dinner last night," Jungwoo whispers under his breath.

"What did you say?" Jaehyun asked.

"Nothing! I didn't say anything"

After a minute the one who they were waiting for finally arrived.

"Sup' bros," the skinny guy with a German accent greeted them.

"You're here, welcome to Korea YangYang," Jungwoo stood up to hug him.

"He literally lives here, what's with the welcome to Korea," Jaehyun mocks Jungwoo.

"Exactly what I wanna say, he lives here in Korea yet we see him only once in every two months"

"That's cuz he's busy"

"He's busy because you can't stop breaking your gadgets and he keeps repairing them again and again so whose fault is it mister"

"That's his job and why are you getting mad at me?" Jaehyun doesn't understand why Jungwoo is being like this.

"It's because you want to hurt that super fluffy precious-"

"Fluffy? Are you guys talking about marshmallows? Now I wanna eat them," YangYang finally said something.

"No YangYang we are talking about the person who has caught Jungwoo's heart yesterday," "His breath got stuck in his throat, his heartbeat went as inhumanly high as it could, and the whole night he kept dreaming about the super fluffy precious guy, the one and only

my landlord"

"...What? Jungwoo, you fell for Jaehyun's landlord?"

"I thought it was only Jaehyun but now you too," YangYang whispers to himself.

"No Yang, you got it wrong, the actual person who fell for Renjun is actually Jaehyun"

"Renjun, Is that his name?"

"Yeah and this guy right here ignored him the whole night, felt regretful later and if you're curious as to what he's doing on his phone, he's feeling guilty and trying to think on what to text Renjun and check that he's not sad"

"Damn man, this whole drama is making me thirsty"

YangYang goes and orders something to quench his thirst.

"So tell me more," YangYang wants to hear more drama.

"Alright stop, I have said before so many times, I have a type and Renjun is far from it, why don't you get it in your head Woo"

"You have a type, I don't think you ever told me"

"I remember saying it a million times but you always ignored me calling this a boring topic so how the hell would you know"

"Okay I guess it's my fault, but let us hear your type now"

"Someone near my height, independent, bright and really humorous," Jaehyun without wasting a second speaks out his preference.

"You're saying it as if you're reading straight from a school's rules book, I don't get any feeling that you really care for all that," YangYang can't believe Jaehyun's words.

"I do care for all that, otherwise why would I be trying to get Renjun away from me, he's weird, stumbles all the time, always forgets to eat his food, is never on the right time to get back home, stares at me with his big doe eyes and does things to me without my permission, all of the reasons why it can't be him"

Even if Jaehyun states his reasons on why he doesn't like Renjun, YangYang still doesn't sense anything hateful from his words, rather he seems to know a lot about Renjun.

"Okay, putting Renjun aside for now, have you not called your mom, I got a call from her last week," Jungwoo asks Jaehyun.

"Did she say anything to you"

"Nothing in particular, she's only worried about you, you should give her a call, after all you guys haven't seen each other for a year now"

"I really want to, but I don't think I can, if she calls you again please tell her I'm fine and will visit soon but I'm busy now so it will take a bit longer"

"If only that incident never happened, then you would've been with your family happily," Jungwoo gives a stern look to YangYang as if telling him not to say anymore to which YangYang pretends to not understand and continues.

"I mean you sure are loaded with money right now, those dangerous requests do pay us well but you were already mega rich before, being from one of the top families of the country, you were born with a silver spoon, but it all came down due to one false accusation against your dad, and now you are kicking all the shameless, corrupted bastards asses just to get closer to the one who started it all, you've surely been through a lot" YangYang praises Jaehyun's determination as he's still trying to catch the bastard who made him become what he is now.

"You are now Seoul's darling knight, everyone calls you Hero, I'm honored to work with you and even be your friend," YangYang smiles to Jaehyun.

Jaehyun smirks "Of course, no one's braver than me since I'm Hero," soon his smirk fades away when he notices a familiar figure outside.

Renjun! But who's that guy near him

a/n: I hope you get what you wish for :)

Have a lovely day!