Chapter 4

Jaehyun's Pov

I'm a 25 year old bachelor from Seoul. I like cooking, sleeping, and my work that requires me to do some certain humanly impossible stuff. I dislike anything or anyone messy, disorderly, beyond my understanding, and too good to be true.

I live in an apartment in a really rich neighborhood, and so I'm assuming my house owner to be also rich, though he looks nothing like how you'd expect a rich person to act like. He wakes up late, goes to work late, most of the time forgets breakfast, also forgets that there's another person living under the same roof as him, he's all over the place but yet I can't hate him.

He possesses all the qualities I don't like, even him sneaking like a thief in my room and sleeping on my bed. I can't help but terribly want to boop his cute nose and wake him up as if I'm switching on a robot.

There's something about him that makes me not want to dislike him.

But I still don't like him that much. He's a good natured person, he wouldn't harm a fly and he's got a crush on me, no way he would ever treat me badly so I shouldn't do anything to hurt him either.

On the other hand Doyoung's kinda cute. That guy is exactly my type, he's near my height, independent, bright and really humorous. I still can't believe he's a prosecutor, that definitely doesn't align with my line of work but I can't help and take some chances. I tried so hard to score a date with him and luck seems to be on my side cuz I did get what I wished for.

Crazy how I'm already sitting in front of him for the date. He's still in his work clothes, that's disappointing. I expected him to put in more effort for this date. He looks like he came straight from his workplace, which is true, we decided on the location to be near his workplace.

And here I came after a proper shower, and chose an outfit after pondering about it for one whole hour. Yet I picked something simple, a full sleeve white t-shirt with a pair of blue jeans.

No doubt I look attractive enough yet all Doyoung can see is his phone. His eyes are glued to the phone as if his date is his phone and not the actual person in front that is me.

"Who are you texting? Your attention should be on me right now"

"Uh really sorry, just a minute"

It's been more than ten minutes and he hasn't said a word after that. Is this really a date? Did he agree to this only cuz he felt bad or something. I've finished two cups of coffee but he still doesn't consider my existence.

What the! This is so different from what I thought of him to be like. Is he being rude on purpose or this is his actual personality.

"I'll go to the washroom for a minute," I tried to get away to realize what was happening.

"Ya! Woo, are you listening?"

"Why? Aren't you on a date?"

"I really need to know right this instant, hack Doyoung's phone and find out what he's currently doing, with whom he's texting or whatever he's doing"

"Ah I assume the date isn't going well" Jungwoo snickers.

"I wish you were wrong but man that guy isn't even willing to regard my existence, he hasn't spoken until thirty minutes ago, I didn't know he would be so weird"

"Hmm let's see, uhh.. He is texting to someone and the scene isn't so nice"

"What do you mean?" I asked nervously.

"These guys are doing dirty stuff which I believe is good if you don't know"

"D-Dirty stuff, Doyoung? Are you serious?"

"I never lie to you friend"

"Ah really just when I was thought he was more my type, he turns out be exact opposite, ughh.. these brothers have me going crazy stupid"

When I came back I saw him texting really weird things to a guy I presume, like weird emoticons and texts I wish I hadn't seen. Alright whatever, time to move on.

So does this mean he had someone already, he just played with me when I clearly asked him on a date.

But he was so receptive and talkative before, this sudden change in treatment feels strange.

After a while I reached home, I found Renjun in the living room. He stood in front of the tv, changing the channels.

He's deaf but he likes watching tv, maybe the captions work enough for him.

I approached him to let him know that I was home, and just when I tapped his shoulder he flinched. Although I knew what was gonna happen next and although I was supposed to ignore him for as long as I was gonna be there. What can I do, my hands automatically settled on his waist. It was an action to prevent him from falling back, that's all it was. But what could I do if the shirt I wore hugged me too tight and Renjun's hands were moving all over my chest and abs. Boy was really panicking, getting all flustered and still touchy.

This brought some earlier shattered confidence back, making me realize yet again how hot I am. Someone like Renjun could easily make me his God and pray to me every night before he sleeps, hoping to see me in his dreams.

Woah, his hands are going all over me, better step back now or he'll use this to his advantage

..or so I had thought but he really dashed away the moment I let go of him after giving an apologetic bow to me.

Pffttt he's the most weirdest one,

still wanna boop his nose