Taylors funeral

"It was a beautiful service" I tell mrs. Smith.
She nods and wipes her face. I can't help but think all that touching her face is going to make her break out, but I refrain from saying so.

"Thank you for speaking" she replys "you were Taylor's best friend"
If I was her best friend then why did I let him drive when I knew he was drunk

Jett walks up behind me and puts his arm around me. I need to tell him. I feel awful about this. I know what it feels like to be cheated on.

Matt didn't come. I told him not to. It would be to weird. besides he didn't know Taylor.

I stop walking. Jett stops too and looks at me
"What's wrong"

" I have something to tell you." I say " but this isn't the place meet me at my house tonight."

He drops me off at my house. It starts to rain.

"You can't tell me now?"

I pause. I guess I better do it the more I drag it out the more mad he will.

"Um." the tip of my head gets cold "well" I stutter " I cheated on you with Matt" I spit out as quickly as I can.

He stands there in silence. after a while he steps closer and kisses me. That really catches me of guard.

" I wanted one last kiss."

He takes a step of my porch and says

"You know, I thought you were different."

He steps on the curb and into his car.

"I am." I yell. there is so much I need to prove and to say to him, but he is to hurt. I go inside and fall to he floor. Pat trots over and sits on the floor next to me ready to play. how could he know I just lost the two closest people to me in three days.

Tears start to roll of my face. pat licks every year which makes me laugh.

I get a call from Matt but I can't deal with that right now. I fall asleep in front of the front door. Right before I drift off I get a text from Kelsey.

Kelsey
- guess who just got a date with your boyfriends little brother-k
- we aren't 2gethr anymore-c
-good-k