𝑨𝑹𝑪 4 - 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬 (114)

Start from the beginning

If the charge you want to kill is out, you win.

If the charge you want to kill has been won, you are out.

Seven days later, the person who failed to kill the correct charge was eliminated.

The innocent cannot be killed, and the innocent is killed.

An innocent person does not need to kill, but he can kill one person at will. After killing, he inherits the crime and can be killed later.

After the innocent becomes the guilty, others can win the victory by killing the guilty.

Players can commit suicide to atone for the crime. After suicide, the corresponding player can only win by killing the guilty (after the innocent person is changed). If the innocent person does not kill, the player will eventually be out.

Players will be charged when they are out, and they will not be published when they are killed.

Jedi strikes back: The kidnapper is among the eight of you. Find out the kidnappers when you are out, tell everyone's charges, and announce the reasons for their charges, and you can win.

Note: Players in this level use team cards to enter, and both teams are in four-person groups. In the game, death and exit will not really die. At the end of the game, the team with the larger number of survivors will survive. The team with the few survivors will survive only the winner of the game, and those who die or exit will truly die. The number of survivors is flat, and the innocent wins. If the innocent has been changed to the guilty, the other party wins.

Game time limit, 7 days.

Game victory conditions,

1. Kill the correct crime (or kill the corresponding murderer) and survive until the end.

2. The charge you want to kill is out.

3. After the innocent becomes the guilty, kill the guilty.

4. Find out the guilt of the kidnapper and everyone and explain why

5. Follow your teammates to lie down and win.

Achieve any of the above conditions, you can finally survive.

Today is a break time. No one is allowed to leave the room. You have enough time to destroy the notes and personal information on which the crime is written.

Players need to play the role completely, and the human set collapses to a certain extent and immediately goes out. At least one characteristic of the crime was revealed. The true identity must not be revealed, and any facts related to reality must not be explicitly or implied.

Tomorrow, the game begins. "

-

Believe me, few people can remember such a long and complicated rule after listening.

Xie Chian found a pen from the drawer and sat at the desk to sort his thoughts on paper.

The seven deadly sins are the seven original sins in the Catholic doctrine, and the correct translation should be "seven sins".

Xie Chian wrote on the paper as arrogance, jealousy, rage, laziness, greed, gluttony, **** and innocence.

Knowing that innocence is himself, he doesn't know what the other seven are.

Judging from the fact that he can become a girl, Jiang Kuo, Chen Fubai, and Jiang Heng are completely unrecognizable. And this level of the game cannot reveal any information in reality.

In other words, he doesn't know which three of the other seven are his teammates and which are the other side.

And those players who get the crime will not appear to kill their own people.