The poor knotweed stood aside, lowered his head and rubbed his eyes, as if he was crying, and was comforted by the gentle brother Nitzi.

    The naughty twins stood together, one smiling without changing his face, and the other fooling around, showing no sign of introspection.

    As soon as this picture came out, the screen burst into hahaha.

    [Age Reversed, I love it so much! Hui quickly picked up the naughty twins and spanked them. 】

    【Hahaha, I'm not surprised that Fu Heihui is the parent of Gemini. 】

    【Mature and steady Fu Heihui. ]

    [You will be reprimanded for doing bad things, hahaha, don't cry, Knotweed, cry in my arms. 】

    【Fu Heihui came to this house and worked hard to raise two children! 】

    Everyone in the second grade: "Pfft—"

    Ye Qiangwei: "Pfft—"

    Knotweed: "Pfft—"

    It seems that Fu Heihui's reliability is the same in the eyes of everyone.

    Yi Gu couldn't help laughing: "Thanks for your hard work, Hui."

    Fu Heihui was calm. Compared with the knotweed, he was very satisfied with this kind of death situation.

    Tsukizawa Yu was dissatisfied, Fu Heihui had no objection to raising Wujo Wu, but he was much more reliable than Wujo Wu.

    Suddenly, he remembered the scene where Hui urged him to take the medicine, and silently closed his mouth.

    Too reliable Huihui.

    Everyone carefully admired the scene where the twins were reprimanded, and the next picture appeared again.

    This time it was really all the staff.

    In the author's drawing, they are not conjurers, but a group of bad people in ordinary high schools.

    They stood in the abandoned car yard, the sex-changed Gojo Satoru was still wearing a miniskirt and a loose coat, carrying a baseball bat, smiling wickedly, and Haru, who was wearing a knitted coat, stood beside him, smiling, as if Looking forward to the next good show.

    In the lower right corner of Chun, the hot girl Knotweed is sitting on a chair made of tires, and the handsome wild rose is leaning on his side.

    Behind Wujo Wuwu, there is the pure Otoko, with Otoko's shoulder tilted to a sleepy dog, and Maki is standing beside them.

    The night wind blows their hair and clothes, and they stand in the sun with bright smiles and full of vitality.

    It can be seen that each of them is enjoying their wonderful high school life.

    The picture changes again.

    The artist drew them in the alley again, Yi Gu braided the sitting dog, and Wu Tiaowu put his hands in his coat, tilted his head with a smile and said something to Chun.