skirt The hem of the skirt and the hem of the knotweed closely overlap each other, the wrists clenched by two hands, the smirking Gojo teacher and Haru... The

    students dare not look at it, Maki and Wild Qiangwei start to reflect on themselves, why did they see this picture When taking pictures, they subconsciously want to condemn Gojo-sensei and Haru?

    It turned out that Teacher Wutiao and Haru had such low integrity deep in their hearts?

    They subconsciously believed that Mr. Wujo and Haru would do something strange.

    Huh, accidentally...it seems to have exposed something.

    Wild Rose immediately looked at Yukizawa Yu with a bit of guilt in her eyes.

    Everything is wrong with Mr. Gojo Wu. It must be because Chun and Mr. Wujo look the same, so they were even seated.

    Yes, it must be so.

    Tsukizawa Yu met Wild Rose's gaze, not really wanting to understand why she looked at him like this.

    Gojo Satoru didn't know that the student was slandering him. When he saw this picture, he was actually shocked for a moment.

    He is a fun guy, but unexpectedly, the lower limit of forum readers is even lower than him.

    However, he was relieved to think that everyone in the forum could make Hui and Su Nuo a pair. At the same time, he also noticed the condemning eyes cast by the students subconsciously.

    Wujo Wujo was happy, he raised the corners of his lips, spoke righteously, and condemned Chun with a sad face: "Chun is really a bad boy, he brought his younger brother to do such a thing."

    Tsukizawa Yu: "???"

    You What the hell are you talking about.

    He gave Wujo Satoru a death stare across the video.     Gojo Satoru was not afraid at all, instead he sighed, spread his hands, and acted more seriously

    : "Brother, no, is this how sister usually teaches younger sister?"

Xu Xu retorted: "Wu, what are you talking about? It's obvious that you begged your brother to do bad things together. A good boy can't lie."

    Everyone: Let's fight! Fight!

    Knotweed, who had reacted, broke down and hugged his head: "Don't make it seem like it's true that it didn't happen at all!"

    Wujo Gojo burst out laughing.

    Tsukizawa Yu couldn't help revealing a real smile from the corner of his lips.

    No wonder Satoru likes to be funny so much, it's really interesting to see others like this.

    While they were bickering, the picture of the Gemini bullying the knotweed ended in a pause, and the next picture soon appeared.

    Everyone withdrew their eyes from watching the excitement and continued to watch.

    This is probably still a serial drama. The twins in the previous picture did something bad, and the twins in the next picture stood in the classroom and were reprimanded by the beautiful Hui Huizi.