Prologue

Hi, let's start the chapter 🤌🤌🤌🤌.

************************************

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

************************************

"Authors p.o.v."

"In the kingdom of the darks"

The Kingdom of the Darks was today filled with happiness, excitement, and laughter.

Everyone congratulated each other and the king and queen, and the whole royal family were happy with the news.

All this happened for a reason: the queen gave birth to her first child and the future king.

The King took his child to the corridor so everyone could see their future king and announced, "The future king of this kingdom is VINASH"

.............................................

Two years later...

Once again, the same happiness is all over the kingdom, as the queen gives birth to a prince for the second time.

Little Prince Vinaash was very happy to see his little brother and promised to take care of and protect him from everyone.

Finally, the moment came when the king had to announce the name.

"This little one will always...allow his elder brother, and his name will be PRALAYA"

........................................
2 years later...

For the third time in this kingdom of the darks, there was a wave of happiness in the whole kingdom as the queen once again gave birth to their third baby boy.

Both princes were excited to see their little brother.

Both were ready to destroy the whole

world for his happiness.

The King once again, according to the point rules, announced this baby boy's name: "He will be protected by his brothers and will protect them till his last breath, PARHAN"

.............................

This is how the most fearful, powerful, dangerous, cruel Kings were born.

The three brothers had an unbreakable bond, never-ending love, trust, and great understanding among each other.

No one dared to fight any of them because fighting with one would mean asking the other two for a deadly fight.

Naityam: An Eternal War Of Obsession And Revenge जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें