He told his mother the whole thing and she just smiled at his humble nature.

"You have got married already, at least do reception here or else what society will think" his mother said and he smiled softly.

"Tomorrow" she said again and he nodded and hugged his mom before leaving the room.

He called some people to arrange everything for tomorrow.

Meanwhile, irika woke up by the sound of knock as she immediately got up and stood. Fixing her clothes she walked towards the door.

She opened it just to witness his mother. She stepped aside just let her in.

She came inside and looked around the room and his mother's eyes stopped on a particular bag of hers.

"What's your name?" His mother asked
"Irika" irika said

"Hm, Tomorrow will be reception, make sure you look presentable" she said and irika nodded.

"And do not think you can become a member of this family so easily" his mother said and her words pierced Irika but irika silently nodded and she left.

Irika went inside the washroom and quickly freshen up changing into a simple saree as she didn't wanted to disappoint her mother in law in any way.

She came out of the wardrobe area just to witness Satvik sitting on the couch working on his laptop.

As she closed the door of wardrobe it took Satvik's attention and he looked towards her.

She was as usual looking beautiful in that thin saree which was enhancing her figure.

But satvik being satvik stayed silent. Irika silently walked towards the bed and sat there.

"Your mom told me tomorrow is reception" irika said
"Hm, I have ordered the dress for you it will arrive in the morning tomorrow" he just hummed.

"I have enough clothes" Irika said and he stayed silent

Irika just rolled her eyes and stood up walking towards balcony, as she entered the balcony she looked at the moon which wasn't clear as it was evening.

She enhaled the fresh air and closed her eyes.

She felt a presence beside her and she opened her eyes just to witness Satvik.

"Done with work?" She asked
"Hm" he hummed as usual

"Satvik there are millions of language still you choosed cow language?!" She said
"Huh" he asked

"Hm hm hmmm" she said turning around and he shook his head on her antics.

There was knock on the door And irika looked towards satvik as he walked towards the door and opened it.

"Bhai, mom is calling you" his sister said and Satvik just went out.

"Hey Irika" his sister said after he left.
"Hi" irika said in a low tone.

"You can feel comfortable, no need to be awkward and you can ask me for anything" shivangi said sitting on the couch And irika just nodded with a soft smile.

"By the way what made you get married to bhai?!" Shivangi asked and irika explained everything to her.

"Do not worry, bhai will treat you well. He may act emotionless but he is truly a gentle man" shivangi said.

Irika nodded in response.

"Take care of yourself and if you need anything my room is just next to yours" she said and left the room.

Irika was sitting on the couch engrossed in her thoughts. She was so engrossed that she didn't notice Satvik coming.

"Lets have dinner" Satvik said gaining her attention.
"I ain't hungry" Irika said

Satvik didn't say anything and left the room and after few minutes a maid came with irika's dinner.

"Whats this?!" Irika asked
"Satvik baba said to serve your dinner here" the maid replied.

"I am not hungry, you may take that back" irika said calmly.
"Ma'am if you don't eat this Satvik baba will not let me work here, he gets angry very easily" the maid replied.

"Alright, leave the plate here and you may leave" irika said and the maid left. Irika took her phone and started using it ignoring the food set on table.

After a while the door opened gaining Irika's attention, she looked up just to witness Satvik.

Satvik looked at her and then the table.

"Why is it untouched?!" Satvik asked sternly.
"I am not hungry" irika said

"Then through it" Satvik said in a high tone.
"Do not try to yell" irika said
"You haven't heard me yell yet" satvik said walking towards washroom.

"Then yell" Irika said.
"Irika are you testing my patience?" Satvik asked and Irika chuckled.

"Just Testing how angry you can get" Irika said and Satvik shook his head.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey peeps i am back with a new update.

Hope you people like this and show support to this story:)