"Ouch, what the fucking hell?" I gaze up to greet Jimin's disturbed expression as he eats an apple while he swings his legs like a fucking kid. I roll my eyes and walk to the closet taking my clothes out. "Well hello to you too princess, you just threw your phone on my face." he points at his face.

"Can't help, that face is annoying," I smirk taking off my shirt and tossing it over his face.

I quickly changed my pants to see Jimin throwing my shirt on my bed rolling his eyes. "Where the hell are you going?"

"To buy a tux," I mutter wearing my watch and then setting my hair watching myself in the mirror.

"You're going to the ball?" his eyebrows shot up and he walked to me giving me my phone while I nod and pocket it. "Who's the crazy person who even agreed to say yes to you?"

I shot him a pointed look and he smirks, "Okay, I know who it is- but anyways," then immediately changes the topic, "Do you know where the hyungs are? I've been trying to contact Hobi hyung since past an hour but he's not replying at all," he sighs.

"The head boys are called for a meeting with the headmaster." I glance up.

"And not the prefects?" He questions while I nod certainly, "So you, Jungkook, and the girls are only here."

"Nope, it's only you, me, and Jungkook, the girls went for gown shopping. Oh wait, it's just you and Jungkook since I'm also leaving." I smirk walking to the door.

"Wa wa wa wait-" I glance at him as he holds my shoulder, "Why don't I and Jungkook join you?"

"So, what are you gonna reply to Jungkook?" Rosé asks Lisa as she picks up a dress for herself

Lisa sighs and then whines "Can we not talk about this right now?"

"You have to answer him one day Lisa," Rosé shrugs waving her wand to a white corset gown.

"I don't know okay. We're friends but sometimes he just gets too... Too-"

"Protective," I completed her sentence and she nods slowly.

"And that makes you angry," Rosé further speaks making Lisa nod again, "At first we both were okay but now we argue most of the time..." Lisa shrugs.

"What changed?" I asked leaning forward and resting my elbows on my knees as I sat there watching them.

Lisa went blank for a second, then muttered "Nothing..."

"So maybe you should answer him..." Rosé says, "That's our Jungkook we're talking about, he's a great person even though I won't admit it in front of him." she rolls her eyes making Lisa chuckle.

"And maybe you should just go with him... Going to the ball with him doesn't mean he's asking you to be his girlfriend." I shrug.

Lisa stares at us for a while then nods, the shopkeeper arrives again, "Miss Park, the other 3 restrooms are cleared for you there."