Chapter 1

Stella

"Stella wake up! We're gonna be late if you don't wake up your lazy ass up!"

"What?" I opened my eyes to meet my best friend,Louis Tomlinson.

"Get up were running late to go to school." He snapped his fingers repeatedly.

"Alright alright calm yourself." I jumped out of bed quickly getting an outfit.

Louis and I been friends since we were probably in diapers. Our mothers are very great friends. So basically we grown up together. We tell each other almost everything. I say almost everything because their one secret I haven't told him.

I grabbed my phone from the side of my bed and rushed to the bathroom to get changed. I changed into some shorts and a black shirt. I applied light make up. While I was doing my hair my phone rang meaning I got a message.

Most likely to be James.

James was the secert I've been keeping from Louis. I met him over a social media. He had sent me a message on Twitter. It just read James with a profile picture of a guitar. We just kept messaging each other since then. He knows my real name but I only know his middle name is James. We never spoken to each other on the phone. I never seen his face either. I mean I've seen his shoulders and below. If you know what I mean.

I opened up the message and it read 'Hey baby girl'.

I smiled at myself. I loved it when he called me sweet names. I always wondered what his voice sounded like.

I sent him message back.

To: James
From:Me
'Hi sexy boy'

From:James
To:Me
'What are you wearing baby girl?'

I rolled my eyes. I know what he wanted to do. He wanted to sext but I can't right now.

To: James
From:Me
'James I can't right now. I'm going to school. Maybe later.'

He quickly replied with:
'Please baby just one picture?'

I sighed giving in. I pulled up my shirt giving taking a picture of the black bra I was wearing. I quickly sent it to him.

'Thanks baby'

He replied back with a picture of him shirtless of course covering his face. But damn did this boy have a nice body. I just hope on day to meet him and be able to run my hands through it. And hear his voice whisper in my ear about-

"Stella are you done in their!?" I was cut of my thoughts when I head Louis banging on the door.

"Yeah." I readjusted my shirt opening he door.

Louis had my backpack throwing it at me and grabbing my wrist and pulling me downstairs.

"Louis slow down were not even late." I jog to catch up with him as we ran across the living room.

"I know but I want to be early. You know how I am."

I rolled my eyes locking the door before getting into his car. He started the car and drove off.

~

When we got to school Louis rushed inside saying he was going to be late since his locker was on the top floor and his first class was at the bottom. Leaving me alone to walk this horrible hallways.

I wasn't the most popular girl in school. So I felt like people would talk shit about me. I walked to my locker which was surrounded by a bunch of preppy popular girls and the jocks. They gushed over these four boys. Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Niall.

"Excuse can you move? I need to get to my locker."

They all stopped talking and turned to me.

"What did you just say?" a blonde girl sassed at me.

"Get away from my locker." I slowly repeated to them.

"And why would we do that?" She rolled her eyes.

"Because my fucking locker is right their." I got closer to them and they still didn't move. They just continued to talk like nothing even happened.

I just pushed through them to I got to my locker but the blonde jock Niall was next to my locker as he talked to a red head.

I ignored their conversation and put my things in my locker.

"So what are you doing this weekend?" He asked the girl.

"I don't know why?"

"You wanna go over to my place and-"
I quickly shut my locker not wanting to know how he was going to end that sentence.

I went to my math class sitting in the back row as the class started to fill up with students. The bell rang meaning class is starting. The teacher got up from behind her desk call everyone's names for attendance.

"Niall Horan." She called and of course he's late like always. "No Niall Horan." She checked off.

"No I'm here." The door flew open.

"Your late Mr.Horan."

"I know won't happen again." He sent her a small smile.

"Your safe this time. Take a seat."

His eyes scanned the room not finding a seat. His eyes stopped at the empty seat next to me.

He huffed and sat next to me.

"Okay class get your note books out were and take notes on this." She pointed the board with some steps to solve the equation.

I wrote them down quickly as she explained how to solve them.

"Okay now class I'll be giving the homework that is due tomorrow." She got a stack of papers giving one to each student.

"You may start it now if you like." She went behind desk typing on her computer.

I started my homework trying to remember the steps and glancing at the example problem.

"Hey Stella?" I heard Niall whisper to me. I just continued ignoring him. "Stella, Stella?"

"What the hell do you want?" I harshly whispered to him.

"Just wanted some help." He mumbled. "Don't have to be so mean."

"Fine what do you want help with?"

"This equation." He put his paper on my desk bring his chair next to mine.

"You just subtract negative three to two then just keep going down from their."

"Like this." His hot breath hit my neck making goose bumps appear.

"Yeah just like that." My voice came out small.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
A/N: Yay new book! Anyways this story will be a quick read.
Cute pic of Niall and Louis.