"What the hell, Coco?" you hissed.

[ THE SIDE DOOR IS WIDE OPEN, CAP. I SUGGEST YOU MOVE YOUR SHAPELY BEHINDS NOW WHILE THE BOTS ARE OCCUPIED. NARANCIA, GO HAM. ]

You didn't have time to ask what that meant. Aerosmith promptly began raining hellfire and bullets down on the bots. The shots pinged sharply off the metal as the bots were shredded and one inevitably exploded, taking its comrades with it.

"No time to gawk," your pilot said brightly, waving you into the Titanic model. "The Nokia awaits."

The passageway was not meant for any human over three feet. The three of you had to crawl on all fours before it spit you out in a back room that looked like a connecting space for the bots to travel through. The colour-coded passageways branching off from here would lead all over the ship, from the kitchens, to the suites, to the decks. You just couldn't remember which one went where.

"Straight ahead," Trish said, taking the lead. "We'll have to pass through the guest suites before getting to Zero's antiques."

Your trio continued their crawl. There was only so much dignity you could summon crawling through a tight space. It was dark and cold. The only thing you had to go by was Narancia's carbon dioxide radar.

"Would you back up?" Trish snapped from up ahead. "Your nose is practically up my ass."

"Sorry I can't give you more room," Narancia snarked back. He did try to back up, however, and crushed your hand under his boot.

"Just keep moving," you sniped.

[ DO TRY TO KEEP YOURSELVES INCONSPICUOUS. ] Coco Jumbo said mildly. [ ZERO HAS A BANG-ON SECURITY SYSTEM OUTFITTED HERE. THERMAL READINGS AND EVERYTHING. IT'S ALREADY QUITE A BITCH JUST TO KEEP YOU ALL HIDDEN, TO BE HONEST. TAKE THIS DOOR HERE. ]

"Wait, are you sure?" Narancia asked. "Shouldn't it be farther inside?"

[ JUST TRUST ME. ]

Spice Girl had the door soft as putty in seconds. Trish pushed on it and a rectangle of light fell into the passageway. Trish edged out carefully, Narancia on her heels.

It was easy to see the room wasn't anywhere close to Zero's archive room. It looked like one of the guest rooms, patterned carpet and dark-paneled walls. A pair of chairs and tables was directly in front of the passageway, with a bed against the far wall and a desk beside it. Various bags and half-finished garments hung around the room. Charcoal lines and pins were stuck in the leather, satin, and cotton materials. Whoever stayed here was a designer of some kind.

"Coco, we don't have time for snooping," you said, still crouched in the passageway.

Coco's earpiece chimed. [ JUST HAVE A PEEP, CAP. I PROMISE IT WON'T AFFECT ANYTHING. ]

"Whose room is this?" Narancia wondered out loud. He headed for the desk, gingerly poking around at the items there.

"What do you want us to find?" Trish said to her earpiece. Coco stayed silent.

You reluctantly got out of the passageway. What the hell was going on with the turtle that it wanted to waste your time like this? There was no slot on Fugo's meticulous schedule for snooping of any kind.

Something slid from the desk and landed on the carpet with a soft thud. Narancia stooped to pick it up. It was a thin, sleek screen—some kind of holopad.

"Um, Coco, do you want to tell us what we're doing in Prince Donatello Versus' room?!"

Your head whipped around. "What?"