Chapter 18: Detention

En başından başla

Daxton ran over to me and kissed me.

"Okay okay." My dad laughed. "No PDA."

I broke from the kiss and smiled up at Daxton. "When am I moving?"

"We can get everything set up after school today." He said as he gave me a giant smile.

"Speaking of school." My mom said as she looked at the clock on the wall. "You better get going before you are really late. You already missed most of first period."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So." Gab said as we walked in the school. "Since we already missed most of English, who wants to skip it?"

"Me!" I yelled raising my hand.

"Works for me." Daxton said. "I don't like the way he looks at Isabelle."

I rolled my eyes as he pulled me to his side.

"But that means I have to go to Algebra." I whined opening my locker.

"Suck it up." Roman teased.

I gave him a small shove and that caused him to laugh even louder.

"I can't believe you guys are twins." Addi giggled.

"They both act the same." Payton said giving both Roman and I a knowing look.

Roman and I smirked at each other and highfived.

"The prank masters." Tay sighed.

Daxton gave us a confused look.

"Okay. So we may or may not have put firecrackers in a pot next to Uncle Tony when he was sleeping." Roman laughed.

"You did what?" Cruz asked with his mouth wide open.

I nodded. "He was sleeping in, and we lit firecrackers in the pot that was next to his pillow."

"And this one time." Roman was trying to say between laughs. "We taped those pop rocks under the toilet seat."

"Ya." Emmet growled. "You guys did that to me. It scared the shit out of me."

"Literally." I smirked.

"They also put pink dye in Liam's shampoo bottle. He had pink hair for weeks." Jagger chuckled.

"Remind me to never get either of you guys angry." Daxton laughed.

Roman and I were telling our pranks stories before we went our separate ways to our classes.

"I can't believe you guys did that stuff." Daxton laughed as he placed his text book on his desk.

"Well you better believe it." I laughed as I sat down. "Their faces were priceless."

"I can only imagine." Daxton said.

"Okay okay. Take your seats please." Ms. Platts said. "Please turn in your homework."

"Shit." I heard Daxton muttered as I saw him rummage through his book bag. "Did I do my homework?"

"I think so." I said confused as I took mine out of my folder.