(Y/N): Hello you two.

Redhead: Oh, hello.

Snow White: Who are you?

(Y/N): My name is (Y/N). What's yours?

Redhead: My name is Pyrrah Nikos; it's nice to meet you (Y/N).

(Y/N): Likewise, Pyrrah, so what about you?

Snow White looks at him surprised until she eventually responds.

Snow White: You don't know who I am?!

(Y/N): Sorry, but no, I've been a traveler my whole life, so I never got to focus on anybody or anything important.

Snow White: Well, I'm Weiss Schnee, Heiress to the Schnee Dust Company

(Y/N) heard the word "Heiress" and took a bow; he remembered how people were supposed to act in front of Royalty, especially because he was royalty himself. Weiss smiled at him as Pyrrah looked slightly surprised.

Weiss: At least someone knows how to act in front of royalty.

(Y/N): Well, I was trained to have good manners ever since I was young.

Weiss: Hmm, hey, what is your combat skill, and how intelligent are you?

(Y/N): Well, my mother knew the skills of an assassin from my grandfather, and she taught me those skills for my safety. As for how smart I am, my parents paid for the best, so I'm pretty smart.

Weiss: Interesting; well, I hope we end up on the same team.

(Y/N): Well, we're just going to have to wait and see; I'm going to go for now, goodbye.

Weiss: Goodbye

(Y/N) and Weiss bowed to each other at the same time; after they bowed, (Y/N) started to walk towards Blake as he heard Pyrrah saying, "Goodbye (Y/N)" (Y/N) made it to Blake and started talking to her.

(Y/N): Hey Blake, do you think you're ready?

Blake: Yeah, I'm ready. What about you?

(Y/N): I've already prepared. I heard something about teams; do you know anything about that?

Blake: I know that the teams will have four people in each of them, but I don't know how they are formed.

(Y/N): Well, maybe we'll be on the same team.

Blake: Maybe.

Glynda intercom: Would all first-year students please report to Beacon Cliff for initiation? Again, all first-year students report to Beacon Cliff immediately.

(Y/N): I guess we should go.

Blake nods as they walk out of Beacon towards the Beacon cliff.

(Beacon Cliff)

(Y/N): Hey Ozpin, what do we do now?

Ozpin: Hello (Y/N), Ms. Belladonna; stand on any of the open platforms, please.

(Y/N): Alright then.

(Y/N) and Blake walk over to the platforms, and they each choose one.

Blake: I wonder what these platforms are for.

Outsider: The platforms are going to throw you into the forest.

(Y/N): [Oh, that's great; maybe Ozpin will explain it better; best not to worry about it]

After a few minutes, all of the students arrive at the cliff, so Ozpin decides to start his speech.

Ozpin: For years, you have trained to become warriors, and today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest.