'' 𝟢𝟢𝟦, 𝗁𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗇 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘬 ❞ .

Start from the beginning

her dead boyfriend and her rapper brother.

  culture repositioned herself in the seat propping her feet up as she looked out the window, spectating the people who walked down the streets of west harlem.

her music paused signaling she was receiving a call, she pulled her phone out her pocket as it continued to vibrate the contact of her bestfriend appearing across her screen.

clicking the acceptance button she waited until the call connected so she could speak, "hey my heart" culture called out as she studied her bestfriend facial features, solest waved effortlessly at the camera, "yo let me know when the bus in ma neighborhood" she gaped, before putting in her airpods to block out unnecessary sounds.

culture nodded her head looking out the window, "we around the corner basically" she informed solest as she quickly gathered her materials and headed out her front door "igh, i'll see you on da bus" she said as she quickly ended the video call.

she quickly slid over her belongings making room for her bestfriend, she placed her feet on the ground as she sat her backpack in her lap. "solest gettin on?" dotty asked as they made a stop at her designated spot, she nodded her head as solest stepped onto the bus.

"hey bestie , hey bestie's twin" she smiled rolling her eyes at dotty as he attempted to trip her, culture smiled as she gave her a side hug. "outfit ate today" culture put forth as solest blew a kiss towards her in response.

unpausing her music culture continued nodding her head to the rhythm of the beat, the bus ride was quiet between the three as they all took interest into their devices which culture didn't mind, she liked silence she wasn't a very talkative person.

they finally arrived to their highschool, it was somewhat nice outside today which led to her taking off her puffer coat, solest and dotty made their way towards the front doors.

culture walked with her attention on her phone, already knowing which way to go. the front was pretty crowded as it was a couple minutes before the bell rung & they did a hallway sweep.

"yoo culture" a familiar voice yelled out making her look up from her phone seeing it was notti making his way towards her, culture gave him a tight lipped smile as she waited patiently for him. "yeah notti?" she asked, clicking off her phone — he ran his hands through his loose curls "where yo brother at?" he questioned.

she pointed towards the door as he was with a group of his "members" , notti nodded his head as she turned her attention back to her phone hoping he'd go off towards her brother. "whats your first class?" notti asked, she lifted her head and let out a small sigh. "world history" she informed the lightskin as he swiped his tongue over his lip. "coo, mines is economics"

she tucked in her bottom lip and nodded her head, he could tell she wasn't entirely engaged into the conversation he tried to construct with her, "ii i'll catch you later then" he said, heading towards dotty.

"culture, what the fuck was that?" solest screamed out as she appeared infront of her, she gave her a confused look removing one side of her headphones. "what?" she asked confused — solest let out a deepened sigh and held onto her shoulder "why was you blowing him off?" solest asked raising an eyebrow at the girl.

she didn't necessarily mean to come off as if she didn't want to talk, but then again she didn't she doesn't have an relationship with the boy so she seen no point of talking to him , plus it was dotty's friend.