"Just checking. Don't be late." She mumbled into my stomach.

"I won't be."

~●~

It was in front of our loved ones that we took our vows. We promised to love each other as we were now, and to grow in love as time may change us. To understand each other in our differences and to never belittle. To honor and protect, to cherish and support. We exchanged rings and sealed it with a kiss.

And when my wife's arms wrapped around me for the very first time, I smiled. I circled her neck and brought the taller woman down to me. The applause of our family was drowned out and all that remained was her.

I was still wrapped up in her arms as we swayed at our reception. But the moment was interrupted when Mr Lahey walked up to us with his walking stick and demanded a dance. Kenzie stepped aside and let the man take her place.

"Thank you." I whispered once the dance resumed. "For walking me down the aisle."

"You're welcome." He said in a shaky voice.

I kept to his pace, mindful of his fragile state. Kenzie and I still visited him as often as we could. He never fully recovered from losing Paul, but we hoped that our visits helped. Blue and Vivian were still a part of our lives too. And I couldn't help but laugh when I noticed Vivian dancing around Blue as he stood quietly with a drink in his hand.

I looked over Mr Lahey's shoulder to my wife, spotting her at a distance dancing with Bella. The jealousy I once felt was now gone. I'd gotten to know Bella after multiple double dates with her and her husband, and it was honestly hard to not like the shorter woman. She and Julian were happy with their little boy and a second baby on the way.

My life was different now. I had never dreamed I would make it this far, much less have so many people who genuinely cared for me.

It was hard to believe that meeting Mackenzie Jace over two years ago would be the beginning of my forever. The resilient, stubborn, pestering woman awoke all of my sleeping hopes. She'd added a few new ones to the mix and showed me what it meant to have someone.

~●~

I sat on our bed as Kenzie undressed me. She knelt before me, blazer off, tie undid and shirt halfway unbuttoned.

My wife took her time as she removed my heels, placing a kiss to my calf after each one. She made me stand, moving behind me to unzip my wedding gown. Kenzie's eyes darkened noticeably while she took in the red lace I wore for her. My body was soon laid on our bed as she discarded her own clothes, her eyes never leaving me.

My legs automatically opened as she came to me. She was already aroused, and I was sure I was soaked. Her head dipped, a kiss pressing on one thigh then the other. Those kisses continued until she met my mouth, my back arching for her to remove my bra.

Slightly rough hands cupped my breasts while her tongue danced with mine. I dragged my nails down her back, sneaking my way in her boxers to grab hold of her ass. She grinded into me slowly, her dick rubbing against my pussy.

Kenzie's mouth latched on to a breast and sucked while she squeezed the other one. My eyes closed in pleasure, relishing in the feeling I experienced so many times with her but it always felt new.

Those lips descended between my legs, and a teasing lick was given over my underwear. I lifted my hips with a small whine, gaining a grin in response. Kenzie licked again, this time tugging my panties to the side.

It was still a tease. She refused to make contact with my clit and only continued the more I whined. But I was hungry for her, so I pushed her away and took off the clothing myself. The woman laughed as I beckoned her to me.

Her teasing stopped when she looked down at my pussy, most likely seeing the mess she created. Kenzie gripped my thighs, spreading them as wide as they could go. She opened my lips with her thumbs and swirled her tongue around my clit, taking it into her mouth afterwards.

My hands clutched the sheets as I appreciated the pleasure that coursed through my body. I moaned and writhed as the minutes went by, groaning in annoyance each time she stopped when my orgasm neared.

When Kenzie thought I'd had enough of her sweet torment, her tongue was being shoved into my mouth for me to taste myself. While she kissed me slow but deeply, she entered me with a swift thrust of her hips.

My wife seemed indecisive on how to fuck me. Her kiss was passionate, but her thrusting varied from slow and careful, to quick and hard. Her teeth bit into my bottom lip, tugging on the sensitive flesh.

"Turn over."

I obediently followed the instruction and turned, waiting as she placed a pillow under me so that my ass was propped up. She eased my right legs upwards, allowing herself more access that way. I made sure to arch my back, using my elbows to stabilize my upper body.

She always hit me deeper like this, pounding away to her heart's content. My body shook with each thrust, my pleasure deepening as my moans grew louder. Kenzie's grunts told me how much she enjoyed it too.

Our bodies slapped together, the bed hitting the wall. I could feel myself drip onto the bed, my wetness allowing for faster movement. Kenzie pounded into me, her teeth scraping across my shoulder.

I felt her breath in my ear, listening to her whisper 'my wife' to me with such utter possession. The declaration only applied more meaning to what we were doing then. I forced out a breathless 'your wife' in confirmation, and it was what sent us both over the edge.

*The End

-For K♡