part six (smut)

I looked down in a subtle way only t see Ethan and his massive dick sticking out of his underwear, trying to escape the fabric. He noticed and decided to sit down spreading his legs open leaing me to do the rest.

She undressed him by finaly undoing his belt, taking off his jeans and boxers. "Holy shit" she gasped, "You like what you see?" He smirked.

She began stroking  his dick seeing it in large and become wetter. I began teasing him, wanting to see what he would do. "God, y/n please do something" He groaned, he was bigger I had expected him to be, andi wasn't sure how I'd fit all of him in my mouth. I liked the pre cum that was on his pink tip and around his dick before lowering my mouth onto his length. Pumping water I couldn't fit into my mouth slowly. He moaned softly, encouraging me to go faster as he tangled his hands in my hair. "F-faster please~"y/n." He blurted out. I smiled to myself feeling him, hearing his deep voice that had a full chokehold on me made me do  more. I did what he told me to do and starting sucking harder, and stated bobbing my head up and down faster, trying to pick up my pace.  "Y-Y/N, I'm close." He panted "OH FUCKK" moments later, his grip on my hair tightened as he came, his cum spilling put into my mouth. I looked at him as I swallowed all of it to pleasure him. "Holy shit, you're amazing." He gasped out, his face red after the intense session.

"I've been thinking about being inside you all fucking day, y/n." He said, looking at me intimately in thr eyes, he grabbed me softly and placed me on the couch laying me down once agian, "tonight, I want you to be in charge." I said smirking at him, "help yourself" He said giving me a condom to put on him, I ripped it open the packet and opened it to put on his big length before spreading my legs wating for him. I grabbed onto his shoulders as he continued to push himself inside of me. He co t to go deeper as I felt it, "fuck alright thats fair enough" I said. He began to push himself bavk and forth s I squeezed his shoulders, he looked at my face, monitoring face, giving me another sinister smile of his.  "You're all mine." Hey says, inches away from your face.

I began moaning as he groaned, he felt so good. I began to squeeze and slightly scratch his back as he gripped my waist, sure to lave marks for Tomorrow. "Fuck y/n." I squealed as he held onto my waist and sucked on my neck. "E-ethan."."shit, ohh you feel so good" He said causing me to moan into his ear. "I-i think I'm close." He grabbed my waists harder this time, "you're so fucking tight, fuc." As I squeezed onto him. "Et-ethan I'm gonna cum." I groaned, "shit alright, we'll- .. do it together princess" He started sloppily thrusting faster and harder at an ungodly pace, deeper into me. I could feel him deeper in me as he passionately kissed me with a couple more thrust following along. A wet mess occurred on the inside of my legs and cum came spilling out everywhere, I could feel the liquid burst from his length inside the condom leading into me. I gasped as i felt my back arch, my eyes meeting the bak of my head, moving my hips faster and faster. "Shitttt ah." He moaned loudly as cum took over the surface of the couch.

Ethan-" ah fuck that was good." He said trying to catch his breath, "shit" I sighed.