~Part one~

(Gonna put random names)

Nick- " hey, ethan's coming over so don't annoy us" He said giving me his usual pettiness.

Y/n-"shut up why would I annoy you, idiot" I seemingly annoyed at his comment.

Nick-"whatever" as I heard him jogging down the staircase.

I've had a huge crush on Ethan for.. God knows how long! We've known each other since like the sixth grade I believed, but we were never really close. Although Ethan and I never really hung out ot anything like that, whenever he come over to hang out wth Nick, we seem to connect a bit I guess you could say.

I heard foot steps up the stairs and saw nick and Ethan peak into my bedroom to say hi.

Ethan-"hey there!" He greeted, sowing a smile I shot up to say hi and fixed my posture when he came in for a hug.

Y/n-"glade to see you." I nodded

Nick-" alright alright you two love birds. Come on ethann" He says gesturing his way out the door.

Ethan chuckled as I just let them go on.

(30 minutes later)

I ran downstairs since I was hungry and my stomach was starting t growl but like always there was absolutely nothing caught my eye in the refrigerator and my parents were out of town so no one had made dinner. I decided I'd go give a visit to Nick's room to see what we'd eat.

Y/n-" me again.." giving an awkward smile while leaning on the door frame "yea hey okay, so like I'm kinda hungry, could we order something by any chance" I said directing the question to Nick.

Ethan-"Oh yea that acually sounds like a good idea, I'm starving!" He laughed a bit "what do you think nick?" He asks my brother as hewas clearly focused on valorant (Video game.) "Dude?!" I said waving my handing his face to witch him back to reality.

Ethan-"Oh ywa alright I guess we could order pizza lemme order that just giveme a second. Shit." He aid clearly raging. "Language.*I said jokingly witch made Ethan giggle. Nick finally decided to pull out his phone to order the food.

Ethan-" Guess we don't get a saying in this- pizza sounds okay thought He and I smiled at eachother as he made the joke.

Ethans pov:
Shit. Looking at y/n made me Hella horny. I've always liked Her but she's my friend andi honestly didn't really know how to express my feelings without making it weird between the three of us. But, seeing her in those short shorts and tight tank top tha defined her beautiful body shape, she had on didn't hep but give me a fucing boner so I grabbed a pillow and pit it on my lap to hide that.

Ethan-"Um! Maybe you should acually go order pizza at the place itself just case uh.." I gulped, trying my best to find an excuse to get Nick out of the house so it gives y/n and I time to spend together, alone. "They always mess up the orders when you place them online and tht would suck right?!" Finishing my sentence and hoping he would just agree. Y/n seemed quite confused but didn't say anything.

Nick-"bro what? It's like 9pm" He says with a puzzled facial expression. "I just heard the always mess up orders when you call them or some shit" I said trying my best to sound convincing. "Whatever, Ethan imma just call tgem" Nick says.