~part two~

⚠️Whole Lotta sexual stuff Coming ahead, beware⚠️

Back to your POV
Pretty weird to see Ethan did there but I shrugged it off. I heard Nick on the phone ordering our pizza. As I was about to walk off back to my room I heard my name being called by a familiar voice. It was ethan's I had thought.

Ethan's POV

I got your and see where y/n had went off to. "Heyy" she said showing a grin. "You know I thought you were cool" I said, teasing her, "hm? What's makes you say that!" Furring her eyebrows " I am very cool for your information." She said as i showed a soft smirk. "Well I didn't think you were that cill either when I saw you nibbling ur eraser in 8th grade" she said chuckling as she walked into her room. "I don't remebertht" I said showed a smugged expression. "Sure you don't" she replied.

Your POV
As I sat on my bad, making room for Ethan to sit well, I saw him lean bak putting his hands behind him for support as he literally manspread. "You're room's nice." I was about to respond to the complaint when- "not asnice as Nick's room though" he said, clearly trying to annoy me. "You know I as gonna say thank you but I Take it back." I said showing an annoying smile. "It was a joke, chill y/nn" He smirked, " YO ETHAN CHECK THIS OUT" Nick yelled across the hallway. "Well sounds like someone needs me" I smiled, "go on." "UGH. I was hoping you tell him to shut up but I guess I do everythingg around here." He joked. "GET YOUR ASS IN HERE ETHAN!" Nick yelled, "You better hurry" as a smirk appeared on my face.

(20 minutes later)
Thepixmzza arrived and we had decided it would be better to eat our pizza while watching a movie in our living room, Ethan sat in the middle of Nick and I, as I was enjoying my soft slice of pepperoni pizza, I felt ethans hand meet my thigh, he used his thumb to slowly rub my thigh while a grip of it as well. I looked up at him, and gave me a sinister smirk.

Nick" alright im heading upstairs, I'm tierd as fuck. Yall can finish the movie"

Ethan-" sounds good bro"

Nick-"goodnight you guys, don't make out with my sister or some shit, you hear me, Ethan." He said in a sarcastic tone.

Ethan-"what the hell goodnight" He said with a faint chuckle.

Y/n-"Shut up ethan" I said annoyed at his joke.