Part four (smut)

Here's one slutty, smutty chapter for all you horny bitches out there.

                              ENJOYY

There was one spe8feeling that fell different from others, it was the one between her legs, she liked it thought. "Hm" He said into her ears, his hand still creating goosebumps all over her skin. He lowered his head, kissing her neck starting off slowly witch made her lips part. He reahd a cirten spot on her neck sucking it, locking it. That made her moan slightly. As he began to shift to the other side of her neck, feeling her wet skin. Ethan felt between her legs, rubbing down there using his hand, he gave a faint chuckle.

Y/n- " I'm srry" I said, feeling my self blush and feeling the embarrassment. He shook his head "it's alright, it's normal." " hey look at me." He said looking at me in the eyes. She bit her lip and looked him in his eyes. "Use ur words" Ethan said before kissing me on my lips agian, I slightly nodded "I like it." I smiled at him, giving him the privilege to do whatever he wanted to me. His hands moving higher and higher before reaching her bra. I could feel his vainy arms and his hands decorated with rings with were cold against my skin.

Ethans pov:

Her skin was so soft, so delicate. She felt amazing. I rubbed her breast, feeling her hard nipple as herbal seemed thin. I saw her nod her head but I was expecting more then that, I was unsatisfied by her 'answer'.
"Take it off " she said in a soft tone, sudden witch instantly made me smile. "Always use ur words, love" I said.

______

She was turned on, she felt safe, and was excited for what were to come. He reached to unbuckled the, before moving to remove the straps off her fine shoulders, managing to tickle her. "Stopp it" she said as she laughed historically as you teased her.

Then he took off the bra completely and threw it off the couch, maintaining eye contact wile she was trying to maintain her composure. The cold air hitting her skin, made her slightly shiver but Ethan had grabbed both her her wrists and held them above her head. He opened his eyes, sucking her warm soft nipples. She threw her had back at the sudden pleasure. She began moaning as Ethan tasted every part of her breast, he rapped his fingers around the band of her shorts before looking at her in the eyes. She nodded before correcting herself, "ye-yes please." He smiled at her answer and took off her shorts slowly. "Looks like I made you wat, huh princess?" He said. As she remained eye contact with him, she could see his eyes shifting down to her underwear. He tossed the shorts to the floor and she quickly  felt exposed which he noticed her feel uncomfortable

Ethan- "hey hey, what's wrong you ok?" "Did I do something?!" "We don't have to do this, don't feel pressured. Please" He said as he also apologized.

Y/n-"no no Ethan it's not that, you didn't do anything I promise. It's just-" You reassured him,"can you take something off?" She asked to Ethan's surprised "I'm the only one undressed it's.. weird" Ethan quickly understood and apologized. He sat up taking his shirt off, exposing his sweaty abs, while also unzipping his jeans, leaving them on but unbuttoned.

I bit my lip as Ethan went back to the position he was in earlier. Starting to pay attention to me. He pug a finger on my lavender purple panties as I bit my lip, feeling the goosebumps rise agian, "I've been thinking long and hard about what I'm going to do to you tonight." He said, "go for it" I replied,  giving him permission to take off my underwear. I felt lucky to see his behavior, he made sure was okay and asked for consent for every little thing.