two

Nishimura Y/n POV 

We were currently on the way to Jakes house. Everyone was talking except for Sunghoon. That guy... even Jay, who doesn't talk much as well, talked with us. Anyways we arrived at Jakes house now. Jake opened the door and we entered his house. I was here for the first time, so everything was still new to me.

Suddenly I heard a bark. A dog ran towards me. „Ah, Y/n. This is Layla. You don't need to be scared. She's good!" Jake said. „Oh my god, she's so cute!" I said and started petting Layla. „Let's go to my room." Jake said so we followed him. 

Everyone started studying, except for me since I wasn't part of the project. I still didn't even know why I was there. Then I remembered that I had to study for my Korean exam so I started to study for it. 

After some time I got bored and also finished studying. „Yah, when are you guys done? I'm so bored!" I said. „We actually just finished the project" Heeseung said. „How about we watch a movie?" Niki suggested. „Sure! Let's go to the living room." Jake said. 

We went to the living room and sat on the couch. I sat between Heeseung and Sunghoon (?). „Wait, why am I sitting next to you? Can't you just switch with Niki?" I asked. „tch. You thought I wanted to sit here? Ew.." „Just switch with Niki" I said rolling my Eyes. „Yah sis! I can hear you!" Niki shouted. „So? Are you going to sit here or not?" „No, ew. Not next to you" he laughed. „I'm kidding! But I wanna sit next to Jay Hyung" he said. „tch" I rolled my eyes. 

After some time I got really tired and Heeseung noticed. „You can lay your head on my shoulder" he said giving me a thin smile. „It's okay! Thank you" I said. „Are you sure?" I nodded. 

No one's POV 

Y/n was still tired, so after some time she fell asleep on Heeseung's shoulder. When he noticed that he had to smile. Sunghoon looked at them. ˋEw, who would even like someone like Heeseung? I'm much better than that guy' Sunghoon thought. Niki also noticed them (Y/n and Hee) and looked disgusted at Heeseung. Niki didn't know why but he actually disliked Heeseung being with his sister Y/n. He would either like Sunghoon being with Y/n than Heeseung. Niki knows that they dislike each other but Sunghoon really is a nice guy. 

„Yah, Niki! Are you even listening?" Jay suddenly asked. „Ah, sorry hyung. I was just thinking about something.." „What were you thinking about?" Jay asked and raised his eyebrow. „Uhmm, just our English project. Don't worry." Niki lied. Jay nodded and continued talking to him. 

timeskip

„Y/n, wake up!" Niki said in Japanese to his sister. „Ah waee? And why are you talking in Japanese?" she asked while slowly waking up. „Your head is still on his shoulder so hurry up!" Niki still talked in Japanese. „Who is ˋhe'?" Y/n finally talked in Japanese as well. She looked at her left and saw Heeseung. „Ah, sorry Heeseung! I thought I was sleeping on Riki's Shoulder." she said embarrassed. „It's ok!" Heeseung said smiling. „What? My shoulder? I wasn't even sitting next to you, sis" Niki said confused. „Hey, don't embarrass me in front of my crush!" Y/n said in Japanese. „Crush?" Jay asked. Y/n forgot that Jay speaks Japanese as well. ˋShit, I forgot Jay understands us'  Y/n thought. 

„Ah, it's nothing Jay! Just some Japanese stuff, you know?" Niki randomly said, still in Japanese. „Whatever. It's not like I care" he said and left. „You can thank me later, sis. Just get up" Niki said. „Yah, what are both of you talking about? This is disrespectful!" Jake said pouting. „Just some family stuff... we'll stop now." Y/n meant. „Anyways... it's late, aren't you guys going to go home?" Jake asked looking at his phone-clock. „Yea, you're right. Did Jay already leave?" Heeseung asked. „Yes, he didn't even tell me..." Jake rolled his eyes.

We all stood up and put on our shoes. „Bye Jake! Thank you for letting us be here." Heeseung said. „No problem! Bye!" he said in English. Y/n and  Niki waved at him and left as well. „Guys, I have to go to the other way. See you tomorrow!" Heeseung said. He gave Y/n a hug and left. 

„Yah, Noona. Why do you like him?" Niki suddenly asked. „Yah! Micheoso?! (Are you crazy)" Y/n shouted. „Why are you shouting? Nobody's he-" he suddenly remembered that Sunghoons still there. „O-oh... s-sorry" he said. „S-Sunghoon hyung? Just ignore it" Niki said. 

No response. 

Sunghoon wasn't even looking at them. „Hyung?" „Yah, Park Sumghoon!" Y/n now called him. „wae" he took out his EarPods. „Ah, uhm... it's nothing! Just continue listening to your music!" Niki said. „Whatever" Sunghoon went home, since he was just standing next to his house. 

„Yah! You really are crazy!!" Y/n screamed. „Yeah, yea. I'm sorry ok? I didn't know he was standing behind us. How would I even know? He didn't talk" he said. „You're an idiot." Y/n said, while Niki showed her his middle finger. „Hey!! What is this rude behavior?! Who taught you something like that??" Y/n shouted. „Stop shouting, will you? It's not like I'm ten years old.." „hey, show some respect to your older sister or you'll end up like Sunghoon" she said. „But Sunghoon is actually nice, you know? You're the Problem not him." Niki rolled his eyes. „Yah! I said you should respect me! I'm not the problem!" „Whatever" Niki just walked a bit faster. ˋthis kid is crazy. Someone should teach him some manners' Y/n thought while following her little brother. 

Park Sunghoon POV 

I entered my house and went to the kitchen. „I'm home!" I shouted. I was just drinking a glass of water when my mom came. „Ah, you're back. How was school?" she asked and I told her about some school stuff. My mom nodded, so I went to my room when I finished talking to her. 

I sat on my bed and thought about what happened before, when I was walking home with Niki and Y/n. I heard everything they were talking about, so I just acted like I wouldn't listen. But why would Y/n like Heeseung? There's nothing special about him.. I would be better-  wait, what? I don't like her... she's not my type at all. 

I stopped thinking about it and went to bed since I was tired. 

to be continued... 

Hello! I thought I'd publish this chapter next week but I was so bored so I'm publishing it rn^^ I don't know when the next chapter is coming but maybe next week (?) 

Anyways thank you for reading <3 I hope you liked it :D have a nice day/night and stream Enhypen (I'm so excited for the comeback omgggg🥹) 

Bye byeeeee🫶🏻

-treasure_jaehyuk1 (now freaky_jae)