Crying Infront of your cold anti romantic husband

When you started crying Infront of your cold anti romantic husband.

You woke up from the bed as the sunlight coming from the open window hit your face. You rub your eyes and look around the room only to find your husband standing Infront of the mirror while fixing his tie.

Slowly getting up from the bed, pulling yourself up as you walk towards him.

Wrapping your arms around his waist and lay your head on his shoulder. His scent hit your nose making you smiled.

The man didn't even bother to move and just continue doing what he was doing earlier. You pulled yourself away from him as you went Infront of the man standing infront of the mirror and fixed his neck tie.

As soon as you're done you stared at his eyes while he did the same. You smile but you didn't receive any from him.

Your bright smile fell down and just gave him a simply smile as you handle him his belongings.

You're about to kiss him but he just turned around and left the room without saying anything to you.

You're used to it, you're used of his behaviors like that and you hate that you get used to it. He's so cruel.

How can he act like that to you when he know for sure how much you love him and how much he meant to you.

Staring at your wedding ring after watching him drove away with his car from the window, you sigh as you tied your hair in a bun before walking out of the room.

You slowly open the door as you entered. Seeing the little guy having that bring smile on his face made you smile.

As soon as he saw you, he started jumping on his crib while smiling brightly. His nanny bow at you before leaving the room.

You walked to your son and pick him up. Sitting on the couch beside his crib, you hug him while your tears started falling down from your eyes.

People will probably say that you're overreacting for crying over your husband but what can you do, you just don't feel like he loves you or even like you.

You both didn't even went through dating. He just got you pregnant then got married. There's never been a proper moment for both of you.

No proper introduction, no proper relation, you feel like he only marries you because he got you pregnant and you're right that's exactly the reason.

Hugging your son tight while you continue crying. You couldn't hold yourself together, you wanted to confront him about your marriage but you couldn't because you couldn't find any courage to do that.

You're a woman who grow up in puberty and you should be thankful that he marries you and gave you luxury life that you've never imagine you will ever be able to live a life like this.

The man entered the living room while the light are already off. It's 2am in midnight when he arrived.

Removing his shoes leaving them on the side as he untied his tie and made his way upstairs.

Opening the room trying to avoid making noises and entered inside. He smiled looking at his son sleeping figure, he's everything to him and everytime he's seeing him gave him peace.

Everytime he's with him he feels like his tiredness and the feeling exhausting he felt vanished away by just the sigh of his son.

He loves him so much that no one can ever imagine. He gave him a peak on his forehead and walked out of the room.

The man open his shared bedroom with her wife as he entered. Once he entered, he saw her on the balcony while holding a glass.

"It's midnight and you're out there drinking?" The man spoke while making his way towards her and grabbed the bottle of wine alcohol before she could even pour in her glass more.

You stood up trying to reach it from him while trembling. You tried to reach it from his hand when you suddenly lose your balance and dropped the glass.

You accidentally stepped on it making you goan in pain. Jungkook put the bottle on the table beside him and tried to help you but you pushed him.

He tried grabbing your hand after seeing your feet bleeding but you keep on refusing. You don't like his touch, you hate the fact that he's showing that he cares for you then on the second day he couldn't even bare to look at you.

"Stop refusing and let me just help you will you" he said as he grabbed you hand but you pushed it away.

"No you stop!! Stop showing me that you care when you can't even look at me in the eye!!" You started shouting at him while your tears are screaming down on your cheek.

"Stop acting like you care. I hate it, but mostly I hate myself for being in this position, I hate it, I hate you!!" You pushed him as you walked inside.

This is the first time Jungkook ever saw you cry, you always put on a smile while your Infront of him that's why he didn't know what you've went through.

He didn't even realize that his behavior is actually hurting you emotionally and it was never his intention.

Jungkook followed you as he grabbed your hand turning you around but you slapped him, he pulled you inside his embrace as you continue crying on his chest.

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again, I'm sorry please forgive me it was never my intention love" he whispered while hugging you tight.

You're sitting on the bed still a little sober. You stared at him while he's on his knees treating your feet.

Caresses his cheek making him look at you. Moving closer and kissed him. He hovered you while kissing you back.

"Please tell me that you love me" you whispered.

"You don't have to say please just so you will be able to receive that word from me cause I really love you Yn" He replied as he pulled you into another kiss.

While feeling each other's mouth, you started stripping yourself. He made sure the not even inch of your mouth was left untasted by him before he moved down on your neck, sucking it bitting it, leaving mark on it.

Pushing himself away from the bed as he placed himself in-between your tights. Wrapping both of his tattooed hand around your legs while kissing your inner thighs, you let out a sinful moan while staring at the ceiling.

As he moved down, you felt his cold breath on your entrance. He digs his face between your thighs, licking you, cleaning you while his tongue swirled around your folds only to make you arch your back while rolling back your eyes in pleasure.

"F-fuck too much k-koo-" You moan out while he pulled away and looked at you with smirking lips.

"I'm not even starting babe, it's just a teaser." He said.